Reviews for Hope Is The Thing With Feathers
Ox King chapter 20 . 12/15/2011
I loved this story. I was up till the wee hours of the morning reading this. I couldn't stop. I think a great side story that you can write is how Vincent came about with Zolan as a father. Thanks for taking the time to write for us fans.
Nitebriter chapter 20 . 12/2/2011
This story was absolutely awesome! And very creative. The characters that u created were very original and I actually feel like learned something. U touched on so many different Ideas on where these stories should. In the original books, I always feel like I'm left hanging. Please keep writing ur stories are great.
Snowf86 chapter 20 . 11/22/2011
Just finished reading all of the LLI stories again, has taken me ages but loved every minute of it. You are so talented, im very jealous. I am not a writer at all. Thankyou so much for all the stories. I love them.
Josie chapter 20 . 11/3/2011
I loved all your stories about Eric and Sookie. Started with let Love In and read the other shorts to go with it. You are a absolutely amazing writer. I just could not read fast enough or do much of anything until I got through it all. Then was looking for more and it was over. I will have to check out heart of a fox. I do see why you have to concentrate on other things, if we just read cause you keep on writing none of us will get much of anything else done. You are a gifted writer. Thank-you so much for your time and sharing your stories.
LadyLuck2511 chapter 20 . 11/3/2011
i assume that i have finished the LLI series although i hope not i have had so much fun reading the entire series i have gone through so many emotions while reading your stories from all out sobbing to almost wetting myself laughing and then jumping up in happiness and down when victor was killed i especially loved it when amelia was telling sookie about tray pissing in the bushes while she was pregnant i was in fits of giggles when i read that conversation but thankyou once again for a wonderful story. WELL DONE
titmony chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
love it
fouzia269 chapter 20 . 9/6/2011
amazing story thank you for sharing::
BonTemps chapter 16 . 8/14/2011
Nice story, but you really need to update your knowledge of Chinese history. Most of what you said is unacurate and hurteful.
sassytigre chapter 20 . 6/9/2011
Seriously could you just write the final Sookie Stackhouse novel? Cause I am sure it won't end anything like your stories. Amazing i can't stop reading them. I want more! Thanks for creating these stories. :)
Angiestl chapter 20 . 4/29/2011
I think I've finished the LLI series now and I even read a story on your comcast page that I don't think was on here. If it was, I wasn't paying attention. The only thing I have left of your SVM stories is the one about Eric and his pink Lycra. I stalled out a few times and had to take breaks from reading but I really enjoyed the whole series. Oh, and on your comcast page, I read your rant about CH and her timeline. I was wondering if I was going bonkers with thinking she wasn't keeping within her timeline. In one book she'll say that Sookie has known Bill for 3 years and the vamps have been out of the coffin for 4 years or something of that sort. We all know the vamps were out for 2 years when Sookie met Bill, so how does that math work out? I'm making up the example but there's a lot of crap like that, simple stuff that she's repeated so many times that any telepath within "hearing" range of any SVM reader would know it by heart without ever having read the book. Another thing that gets to me is the repetition not only from book to book but within each book. I know Sookie is uneducated, mostly because I've been told 10 or 20 times, but does CH have to make her seem dumb too? You can be intelligent, smart, quick-witted and bright all without having an education. And the whole word of the day calendar thing is starting to grate my nerves a bit too. I'm still overly excited for the new one to come out in 4 days though! I read an interview somewhere with CH that said there will only be one more after this I believe.

I do have one question about the LLI series. There was a few references to a night that Eric got drunk or high on a Fey bloodline pod and his Goddess had to stop him from killing Sookie. Did you write a story for that? Or did someone else? I would be very interested in reading that. And I just remembered the story I read on your comcast site, it was Glass House I think. Thanks for all the great stories!
sick-of-dreams chapter 20 . 3/29/2011
awwww Eric & his kiddies! (& awesome cobalt glass. I happen to collect it myself XD ) I still wish Sookie would consent to be turned.. It makes me sad to think of Eric losing her after everything he's been through & all the ways that she's changed him.. I'd imagine that he would regress to the way he was before without her.. Maybe even darker..
teamicyhot chapter 17 . 3/21/2011
I have attended about 200 out of hospital births as an assistant to midwives. Several included twin births. This was a pretty accurate. (except the number of exams - usually there would be far fewer) I wonder if you had a home birth yourself? Thank you for not putting in a gratuitous "scary birth" scene where everyone almost dies until surgery saves the day. This was refreshingly wonderful and realistic - as realistic as a birth with a vampire dad/alien midwife/goddesses on premises birth can be! :D

ps. loving the story.
Snowball64 chapter 20 . 2/27/2011
I've just read all of the LLI series in one sitting and it's lovely, can't fault it at ...well except that it eventually ended of course. Really nice HEA for out favourite vamp/human family.
Cageyspice chapter 20 . 2/20/2011
This was wonderfully written, and heartwarming. It was fun to see this side of Eric and Sookie and nice to read about Maria and Izzy again. Thank you!
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 2/15/2011