Reviews for Hope Is The Thing With Feathers
desireecarbenell chapter 20 . 1/6/2011
I loved this story and am sad it is over.
tabby1249 chapter 20 . 12/31/2010
Lovely story. Would that we could all reach that level of happiness and contentment. Thanks for writing.
Tabby1249 chapter 18 . 12/31/2010
Both the "birth chapter" and this chapter made me giggle. Thank you for making Eric "experience" the pain of childbirth. If only all dad's could go through that at least once. This has been a wonderful story and you are a terrific writer. Thanks for sharing your talent.
vikinglover elle chapter 20 . 11/22/2010
Beautiful ending to a beautiful story. I hate when stories end but that just means I get to re-read them. I've loved this story as well as the others it is a part of from the very beginning. Can't wait to see what you do next, should you come up with another tale for Sookie and Eric. xoxo
Jadajuice chapter 20 . 11/19/2010
Thank you for your amazing stories. Your original characters are so wonderful. xoxo
tvgirlSVM chapter 20 . 11/17/2010
I can't believe this means the close of such a wonderful series of fics. Thank you so much for all of the time and love and care you put into this series. It was wonderful to see such a HEA for E&S. When I first started reding fanfic (and this series in particular) I was going through fertility treatments myself. Well, I suppose I'm not sone yet... but I am 10 weeks prego finally, and praying it sticks. What started out as one of the great "the talk" fics turned into something so much more.

Thanks again for the words you put to paper, er, computer screen. I think the next time I have some time on my hands (or can stay awake long enough) I'll have to go back and re-read this from the beginning. I probably owe you a bazillion reviews, b/c I wasn't much of a reviewer a year ago. (And now I've got a few fics of my own under my belt!)
notashamedtobe chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
I really do enjoy your stories and this series! :-) They so rock my socks
kgmoll chapter 20 . 11/16/2010
Aww this was such a great end to a great story
walshgirl chapter 20 . 11/14/2010
Thank you.
Northman Maille chapter 20 . 11/14/2010
Thank you Izzy. For all of it, these 20 chapters, Let Love In, the side stories, you being you.

I read all your tweets about the animals and look at the links. I don't wonder that such a special soul as you can produce such perfect words.

Peace to you.
FarDareisMai2 chapter 20 . 11/12/2010
Brava darling! Congratulations on finishing the story. It's been a wonderful journey, and I'm so glad to have gotten to go on it with you. A perfect end. Truly. *hugs*
8deadlycyn chapter 20 . 11/12/2010
You are an amazing writer. I am drawn into each chapter of your stories. Thank you for sharing the beautiful stories of your LLI series and your talent.
VAlady chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Wanted to respond to the review you posted on Love & War. (checked your profile and didn't see a way to PM you)..

anyway .. YOU ARE SO RIGHT ON.. this story has driven me mad with it's inconsistencies and false leads. I have promised myself I won't read it any more because I get so annoyed when I do. I've re-read the 1st story she wrote, just to see if I missed something, but nope.. nothing there.. Eric & Sookie totally committed & happy (and Eric KNOWING about Hunter)..to where the story is now..

I hope you will forgive my rant, but your review was so on target I had to respond to you.. (by the way, you write wonderful stories, I love all of them).
elle768 chapter 20 . 11/12/2010
Such a fabulous series. Thank you for sharing
Moran442 chapter 20 . 11/11/2010
What a beautiful ending to the story. You are an incredible writer, thank you for sharing your creativity with the world! :)
1,455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »