Reviews for Hope Is The Thing With Feathers
kyeager6 chapter 18 . 2/14/2011
terri botta

i have read all your southern vampire and really enjoyed the stories

k
wolffowler chapter 20 . 2/8/2011
love it
sheknitsnicely chapter 20 . 2/6/2011
What a wonderful story! I ate this greedily, like a starving Viking after a fearsome battle! Loved every last word and it left me wanting more more MORE! skn x
whitestripes123 chapter 20 . 2/3/2011
This is the only good sookie bearing children story I have read. Loved what you did with it. I want more! Maybe you could make sookie a vamp? I don't care what you do I just want more lol.
TMSescritura chapter 20 . 2/2/2011
That is a wonderful ending. Thank you for writing.
ncmiss12 chapter 20 . 1/21/2011
Awesome story! I really enjoyed the whole series!
desireecarbenell chapter 20 . 1/6/2011
I loved this story and am sad it is over.
tabby1249 chapter 20 . 12/31/2010
Lovely story. Would that we could all reach that level of happiness and contentment. Thanks for writing.
Tabby1249 chapter 18 . 12/31/2010
Both the "birth chapter" and this chapter made me giggle. Thank you for making Eric "experience" the pain of childbirth. If only all dad's could go through that at least once. This has been a wonderful story and you are a terrific writer. Thanks for sharing your talent.
vikinglover elle chapter 20 . 11/22/2010
Beautiful ending to a beautiful story. I hate when stories end but that just means I get to re-read them. I've loved this story as well as the others it is a part of from the very beginning. Can't wait to see what you do next, should you come up with another tale for Sookie and Eric. xoxo
Jadajuice chapter 20 . 11/19/2010
Thank you for your amazing stories. Your original characters are so wonderful. xoxo
tvgirlSVM chapter 20 . 11/17/2010
I can't believe this means the close of such a wonderful series of fics. Thank you so much for all of the time and love and care you put into this series. It was wonderful to see such a HEA for E&S. When I first started reding fanfic (and this series in particular) I was going through fertility treatments myself. Well, I suppose I'm not sone yet... but I am 10 weeks prego finally, and praying it sticks. What started out as one of the great "the talk" fics turned into something so much more.

Thanks again for the words you put to paper, er, computer screen. I think the next time I have some time on my hands (or can stay awake long enough) I'll have to go back and re-read this from the beginning. I probably owe you a bazillion reviews, b/c I wasn't much of a reviewer a year ago. (And now I've got a few fics of my own under my belt!)
notashamedtobe chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
I really do enjoy your stories and this series! :-) They so rock my socks
kgmoll chapter 20 . 11/16/2010
Aww this was such a great end to a great story
walshgirl chapter 20 . 11/14/2010