Reviews for Hope Is The Thing With Feathers
sluggysmom chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
What a wonderful story!
SEOrwin chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
Such a wonderful story, so far!

They have quite a ride ahead of them.
ebonyeyez1 chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
This story flipping rocks, but the king, he might be a hater :P
WitheringSage chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
Oh, this is definitely good stuff!

I like the realistic approach, sans the magic and what not. I think it's a little weird to have dead female vamps give birth to a kid, but... o_O I remember in your other story Eric had issues with that, too. (Pretty sure it was your story.) But Sookie's not dead, so anywho.

Will she ever turn vampire? I wonder...looking forward to more!
EmmettsTeddyBear chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
YAY! More Eric. :) I hope that if they are able to have a child, they have a boy...cause then he will be a son of sexy...like a mini Eric...that would rule. lol. great chapter.
ebonyeyez1 chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Okay you should've warned folks, that while reading this boxes of tissues will be needed, again excellent chapter
ebonyeyez1 chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
I love that chapter, the banter between those two about money-priceless
judeklr chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
So glad for this story. Thanks.
LovelyLoner7 chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
Fabulous story. You've done really well capturing a true emotional palate of a couple undergoing IVF. As always, you manage to capture Eric perfectly. You are the master.
DCWriter16 chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
I couldn't decide which excited squeal to type out. Ek? Heeheehee? Woohoo? They all work. I love that you tackled this story in a realistic way. One of your gifts as a writer is not only detailed research but also successfully integrating that research into your story without it getting too heavy or dull, like "this is the chapter where I explain stuff"-blah blah blah-now back to the story... You put it all together and it's just great. I was actually making notes for something similar, but I'll let it sit for a while and see how yours turns out. I expect it will be enough to satisfy me, which your writing never fails to do! Thank you. Happy Valentine's Day!
Eric Is Mine chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
JHC, Izzy . . . . you literally blow me the “f” away! You can take something so mundane and simple thing like a dog with a bone and turn it into the most breathtaking and utterly amazing story. I humbly and most graciously bow down to you, my dear! Your stories literally take my breath away. (“breathless” - snicker, snicker)

What an absolutely fabulous story! I have to laugh out loud here as this started out as a “challenge.” Game, Set, Match, Izzy, you won! Challenge over!

You had me on pins and needles there for awhile. I was crying like a big baby when they lost the first two implants.

I love the way you’re telling this story from Eric’s prospective. I just love being inside his head, his mind. It’s a wonderful place to be, isn’t it?

Boy, I’m really in a pickle now . . . . Which story do I want to be updated the fastest and the most . . . . . . “L&DiNOLA” or HITTWF?” – See what I mean? Love them both!
ehee chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
You never fail to disappoint. Another masterpiece in the making. This is certainly worth the hiatus from L&DiNO. Bravo!
Yarvarni chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
I simply love this series...so happy to finally get caught up on it.
GaijinVamp chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
Beautifully conceived and written story. I cried today, on Valentine's Day, for Sookie's & Eric's happiness, as if they were friends.
ebonyeyez1 chapter 2 . 2/14/2009