Reviews for Hope Is The Thing With Feathers
ebonyeyez1 chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
I love that chapter, the banter between those two about money-priceless
judeklr chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
So glad for this story. Thanks.
LovelyLoner7 chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
Fabulous story. You've done really well capturing a true emotional palate of a couple undergoing IVF. As always, you manage to capture Eric perfectly. You are the master.
DCWriter16 chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
I couldn't decide which excited squeal to type out. Ek? Heeheehee? Woohoo? They all work. I love that you tackled this story in a realistic way. One of your gifts as a writer is not only detailed research but also successfully integrating that research into your story without it getting too heavy or dull, like "this is the chapter where I explain stuff"-blah blah blah-now back to the story... You put it all together and it's just great. I was actually making notes for something similar, but I'll let it sit for a while and see how yours turns out. I expect it will be enough to satisfy me, which your writing never fails to do! Thank you. Happy Valentine's Day!
Eric Is Mine chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
JHC, Izzy . . . . you literally blow me the “f” away! You can take something so mundane and simple thing like a dog with a bone and turn it into the most breathtaking and utterly amazing story. I humbly and most graciously bow down to you, my dear! Your stories literally take my breath away. (“breathless” - snicker, snicker)

What an absolutely fabulous story! I have to laugh out loud here as this started out as a “challenge.” Game, Set, Match, Izzy, you won! Challenge over!

You had me on pins and needles there for awhile. I was crying like a big baby when they lost the first two implants.

I love the way you’re telling this story from Eric’s prospective. I just love being inside his head, his mind. It’s a wonderful place to be, isn’t it?

Boy, I’m really in a pickle now . . . . Which story do I want to be updated the fastest and the most . . . . . . “L&DiNOLA” or HITTWF?” – See what I mean? Love them both!
ehee chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
You never fail to disappoint. Another masterpiece in the making. This is certainly worth the hiatus from L&DiNO. Bravo!
Yarvarni chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
I simply love this series...so happy to finally get caught up on it.
GaijinVamp chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
Beautifully conceived and written story. I cried today, on Valentine's Day, for Sookie's & Eric's happiness, as if they were friends.
ebonyeyez1 chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Excellent chapter
dawnwsullivan chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
I love how you ended this chapter. Eric just seems so real and he has such depth. So many ff stories depict these characters as shallow beings - parodies of what CH created. The first SVM fanfiction I read was Let Love In which really set the bar high for everything I read afterwards. Your Eric is superb. I also really love that you have created a pregnancy story without, as you said at the beginning, magick or Niall's help. I just wanted you to know that I REALLY appreciate your talent.
Honey3223 chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
Izzy loved this, I was wondering how you were going to manage the pregnancy without intervention from Niall and loved how you did this. I got stuck on Niall being the intervening force behind (Bill and) Sookie's pregnancy in my fic, wish I'd thought of this but am glad i didnt, I love your writing too much to even consider following a similar plot. Again thanks for the wonderful fic and the side stories. Hope Eric keeps talking to you. Cant wait for more.
VampSexual chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
I am so glad you decided to do a story on allowing them to have children - I can't wait for the next 6 chapters!
Chipndalegal chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
I am so glad that you took your reader's challenge and found such a wonderful way for Sookie and Eric to become parents. As always, your writing is such a joy to read. I am anxious to read how this all plays out. Thanks so much for sharing.
Vixenfae chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
Girlfriend, another winner! Your capacity for detail is amazing.

Thanks!
Supelover chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Yay Im the first person to comment! I gotta tell you this story is interesting as hell. So please update soon.
1,455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97