Reviews for A Christmas Guardian III: The Reaction
bookworm661 chapter 1 . 6/28
Fantastic series!
RatherFabulous chapter 1 . 4/24
Lol, I thought that the "noble families" were very particular about family lines and etiquette. (They had to be particular about family trees, as many of them in the wizarding world more closely resemble wreaths.)
Severus might have pointed out to Malfoy that, as Harry's grandmother was Malfoy's great aunt, the two boys are 1st cousins twice removed.

Aside from that fact that Malfoy and Harry are related by blood, Malfoy's godfather is now Harry's father. It is most unseemly to exhibit such familial discord in public. (On a side note, the same admonishment could be leveled towards Millicent Bulstrode. Harry's maternal great grandmother was a Bulstrode.)

Good grief, they're as bad as Hobbits.
Heksy chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I read the three stories back-to-back. Very lovely to read, well thought out and quite surprising here and there. Thank you for sharing.
CaraCersei chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Absolutely loved this- thanks for sharing!
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I like your story :)
enb2004 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I wish you wrote more to this story! I would've been interested to know how it turned out!
jules3677 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Lovely finale to the series. Would of liked Dumbledore to have actually tried to meet the Dursley's face to face to question them on their behaviour to Harry. A few home truths from the "horse's mouth" (sorry couldn't resist the Petunia joke). Thankyou.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
i loved loved was great.
Katalara chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Hah! Take that Dumbles!
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I'm glad albus didn't try anything :)
very sweet ending
huggable-kenpachi chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
this story... was AWESOME! just as good as your other series "Vows" it was very inspirational as well, overall a very good work of Fanfiction
Kristi Buchanan chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I love Harry/Severus stories where Sev adopts Harry. Great work.
lyieu chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Very nice to see Dumbledore properly scolded! All in all, a great story!
YeCatsJ chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
loved your trilogy of oneshots! great job!
Erisabeisuu chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I absoultely loved these! Makes me love Sev even more and good for Harry!

I look forward to seeing more of your work!