Reviews for The Meadow
Such a beautiful story :) I loved it very much
Alyssa Verkee chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwww. It was adorable. (:
ASingleFallenRose chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
*sniff sniff* Oh My God! *sniff rubbs eyes... so swet and so sad!

amazing job!

~ROSE
emmetthemonkey chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
ohh.. this is so sweet! the end is a little sad, but still, great!
Delilah Lovett chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
That was so sad but very beautiful. Nicely done. I almost shed a tear. Thanks for posting it. :D
C.J. Corrigan chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
aw! that's so sweet! i was sad to hear about christopher and edward but i did love the sweet parts. -best wishes cjc
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Thats a cute story but it is a sad ending but it does fit...
ADangerousBeauty chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
No offence, but in the beginning, I thought it was a little stupid. but then as I kept reading, it got better, much better. I loved the ending even though it was sad. You are a really good writer. N.
amyylasee chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
this was beautiful.!

full of emotion, i loved the way it went throught there life together and the ending was just what would of happend if edward was human, it did make me cry u admit lol

Fantastic!

keep up the writing!

Littlest Cinnaminion chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Oh my gosh.

I have never ever actually read one of the actual stories that made me cry at the end, and when I was about half way through I started tearing up. When I got to the actual end, I started bawling my eyes out. It was so beautiful and amazing and I feel like a lovesick sap.

Oh well.

This was wonderful!
jilly chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
that was so good but one of the saddest things ive ever read :(
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
That was really, really good! The ending was sad, but expected.
Cassie-wa chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
aw!
EdwardC.lover1201 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I loved it! the ending put it all together i love how it ended. you should continue with this.
Dawn Mabel chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw! That was so cute! The only thing I protest, is that we didn't get to know more about Allie and Lizzy. Oh well.