Reviews for Waiting Game

Lutecia getting jealous XD

n i believe that Fate was spying on them XD

Thanks for writing 3
markesellus chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I can definitely see Fate spying on them from the window. Or even Nanoha being insanely overprotective and sending Hayate on a mission for her. Cute little short there. Of course, I love it.
lilgumba chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Oh how I love your Vi/Cia fics. This one was just as entertaining. 2 more years XD Keep up the lovely work.
Me chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Aww, Lu x Vi goodness. This is really sweet. We need more of them out here. D DezoPenguin and you write lovely Lutecia x Vivio fics around. Keep it up xDD
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Thank you! That was a nice birthday present-a cute little fic! I like how Vivio is the romantic and Cia is trying to be the jaded "adult" when discussing the movie (while Vivio is still wearing Cia's plenty-of-romantic-sap gift from "The Christmas Locket"), and Cia being the aggressive one for a change. Good for Vivio recognizing that she should stop, too (I sort of expected that it would be harder for Lutecia to fend her off, so it's nice to see Vivio being more mature than she was a few stories-and one year in the sequence-ago).

The "That guy from the movie...he's got nothing on you" line was really cute.

And I think if anyone has any plans to throw Vivio a surprise party on her eighteenth birthday...they'd better cancel them, because she's going to be too busy to show up!

Oh, and it should be "The world around them promptly spun on its axis," not "axel."

Hm...I wonder just what Fate and Nanoha *were* up to?
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
"Lutecia’s brain snapped. She heard it break distinctly.

The world around them promptly spun on its axel and burst into flames."

I lol'ed. Brilliant.

And both Fate and Nanoha were watching from the windows. Definitely.
Ayou chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I bet Fate was spying and didnt tell nanoha about it! wo
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I give them kudos for actually pulling away. They are such saps. :D
handlewithcare chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
short... but nice and sweet... need longer chapter
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
This couple keeps growing on me, thank you guys.

The temptation was too great for them, but both knew their time isn’t now. And Vivio’s is right, I’ll be worth enough to wait two more years for that moment to happen.

Keep it up, let us enjoy more and more about these two.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Well, well, soldier...

(Content sigh) Ah, this was N-I-Ce!

Nothin' like young love, huh?

Vivio goin' all out on Lu? That was SO IN-character of her. LOL

Lu slowin' her down? Aw! Sweet.

Hang on Vi! Only 2 more years! LMAO

Nice work, marine. Keep up the good work.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
liz chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I love your Vivio x Lutecia stories! They convey the emotion so well! Of course, I will always be a NanoFate shipper above all else, but this is a close second when you tell it.

Means all the more that I hated canon Vivio- she slept in between Nanoha and Fate! C'mon!

*sidetracked* Anyways, I always enjoy your stories. Thanks!
xFireWorx chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
REVIEW-VIRGINITY STOLEN!

This is so cute. Thank baby J for DezoPenguin-otherwise I would have nothing to look forward to every weekend. This was a lot more sensual than I expected ... hm! Nevertheless it was adorable. I don't expect any less from you.

I have to go back to writing a play now for my english class-joy!

FlamesToAshes chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
As usual, Vi/Cia is too cute for words. That scene at the end with Fate was heartwarming to me, because I think Fate knows exactly what Vivio is really thinking of, and yet she doesn't call Vivio out on it, in that kind of protective mother way.

Is not making sense. XD

And I bet an e-cookie that Fate /was/ watching the two of them and didn't call Nanoha.

But she was giving Nanoha a telepathic play-by-play anyway. XD