Reviews for Love Letters
SeaWeedHead chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Wow this was amazing. Like I love and hate you at the same time lol, but seriously this is so beautiful and I thank you for sharing this with us.
SnowBus chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Honestly..this story just makes me want to tear out my heart. I hate it because it's so heartbreaking but I love it because it's so well-written. You understand Light's character, he is a complete maniac to say the least, and being in a relationship with someone like Light is dangerous. I don't think people realize that. This is exactly what he would do, it's so in character, it might as well be canon. Light has no empathy, and I doubt he feels any love. The part of Light that may feel love is Light without memories of the Death Note but Kira!Light definitely takes over his being.

I feel so bad for L. He deserves someone better than Light. But at the same time, it's like the two of them are truly made for one another. I don't know what to call this phenomenon but I just cannot stop loving this pairing. It's twisted, it's sick, it's insane, but I do see the love between them. I'm still trying to understand why these two are so good together.
Either way, good job on this one. I wish you would continue writing more stories for Death Note. No one else is as exquisite as you.
Adfgoope chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
月简直是丧心病狂!! 我快哭了 How could light always be so goddamn cruel...cannot bear it anymore,poor L , completely enslaved ...let me cry for a while!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
This was really sad/sick. I really liked it.
Shiloa105 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
My heart just broke into a thousand of pieces. How could you, Light? A heart attack is more merciful. :'(
imaginenarusasu chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
...Can I effin kill you?! I'm ..not crying...But my heart is. This was beautiful yet disgusting, oh DARN painful! I HATE Misa even more now! Fuck her! D: Poor L!
btw, I didn't intend any hate to you :) The kill you part was...dramatic love X3 sorry if it hurt you though! -bows-
holdonbaby chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is heartbreaking. I love it. I've read several of your stories and the way you write is the style I aspire to have some day. Excellently done.
EbonyWishes chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That took me completely by surprise, my eyes were wide after the first twist unfolded and I couldn't stop reading until the very last word. Bizarrely beautiful...
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Crap, that was cruel, dude.
The Cake Genius chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Wow, that was... um... disturbing... but in a good way... Yeah, it was really good, and full of symbolism. Just really freaky... but still good... O_O
This kind of insanity is why I love this pairing, actually...
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Terrorizingly beautiful.

When he said "as many as you want" I surprisingly thought "POISON!" but I pushed the idea off as me being overly paranoid as always 0_o Wow.

Where he thought he would still be alive if he pulled him from water, but he couldn't defy DN was amazing.

*favs madly*
amz1e chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
:'( :'( you make me cry :,( but still, great story, and so in character :)
Karoimirth chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Oh god... I seriously died on the inside while reading this. I'm.. in shock. Absolutely Horrified.

And I loved it.
HollyEmpire00 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This is my favourite story of the week so far.

Nuf' said.

Em~
Tiffany chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
LOL maybe she writes him like that cause Light IS a bastard.

God, this fic was soooo gorgeously written. I wish I could find this kind of quality in all DN fics. The visuals I got were quite beautiful as well.

PLEASE WRITE MORE DEATH NOTE ONE DAY! *BEGS*