Reviews for Love Letters
This was really sad/sick. I really liked it.
Shiloa105 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
My heart just broke into a thousand of pieces. How could you, Light? A heart attack is more merciful. :'(
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
...Can I effin kill you?! I'm ..not crying...But my heart is. This was beautiful yet disgusting, oh DARN painful! I HATE Misa even more now! Fuck her! D: Poor L!
btw, I didn't intend any hate to you :) The kill you part was...dramatic love X3 sorry if it hurt you though! -bows-
holdonbaby chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is heartbreaking. I love it. I've read several of your stories and the way you write is the style I aspire to have some day. Excellently done.
EbonyWishes chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That took me completely by surprise, my eyes were wide after the first twist unfolded and I couldn't stop reading until the very last word. Bizarrely beautiful...
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Crap, that was cruel, dude.
The Cake Genius chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Wow, that was... um... disturbing... but in a good way... Yeah, it was really good, and full of symbolism. Just really freaky... but still good... O_O
This kind of insanity is why I love this pairing, actually...
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Terrorizingly beautiful.

When he said "as many as you want" I surprisingly thought "POISON!" but I pushed the idea off as me being overly paranoid as always 0_o Wow.

Where he thought he would still be alive if he pulled him from water, but he couldn't defy DN was amazing.

*favs madly*
amz1e chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
:'( :'( you make me cry :,( but still, great story, and so in character :)
Karoimirth chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Oh god... I seriously died on the inside while reading this. I'm.. in shock. Absolutely Horrified.

And I loved it.
HollyEmpire00 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This is my favourite story of the week so far.

Nuf' said.

Em
Tiffany chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
LOL maybe she writes him like that cause Light IS a bastard.

God, this fic was soooo gorgeously written. I wish I could find this kind of quality in all DN fics. The visuals I got were quite beautiful as well.

PLEASE WRITE MORE DEATH NOTE ONE DAY! *BEGS*

*off to reread this*
Kidiu chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Quite sad.
Nije vazno chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Why is Light always such a bastard in your stories? Does it really please you that much to read comments like: "No, poor L!", and "Light, you bastard!"? Since I really don't see any other reason.
kawaiinami chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Light is much, much more lovely when he is madly trying to outdo L, and the fact that they were in the bathtub made it even more superb. XD

He's so twisted that it's attractive. Damn his apparent hotness.

L was... very beautiful. In my mind, in the bathtub I never ever laid my eyes on, everything. Even the way he 'clumsily' slashed his right arm with his open-wounded left, it was all beautiful.

If only I could paint, I would paint this feeling.

Anyway, as always, your written talent stuns me to near-blindness. It's always like this, ever since Poison Apple. Still, the fact remains, I have to tell you how much I love you.

Which is a lot.

Thank you for making my day so much more melancholic. I needed that. I look forward to fawning over your future fics.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »