Reviews for Two Bullet Holes Are Better Than One
Crazy Clown Girl chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
That was such a beautiful story!
Ange chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Wow. Really great story very cute too. Keep up the great fan fics!
Mrs.Volterra chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wow...that was REALLY intense. You did a great job writing it. Even though it was super sad...Poor Harley /3
thefierydeath chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
- I love you
Moruni Takanara chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
ohmahgawd... I've been lurking HQxJ fanfics this whole night... The first time tears rolled down my cheek... Wut are you doing to me feels? Stahp...
HarleyxxJoker chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
ZOMG I LOVE IT. SOOO MUCH.
ashurikun chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Aww so sweet I love the pair
BelleBrie chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
I actually cried at the first chapter because The Joker and Harley Quinn are one of my favorite couples! Wow...If my friend saw me crying over the death of a pyscho mass murdering clown, They would think I was a crazy nut job...but that wpuldnt make a difference now would it... You made me cry and smile at the last part. Joker might be a mass murdering clown but hey, every killer needs a Harley! ;-)
radioactive circus clown chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
When I finished the first part I was screaming "WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!" But since there is another chapter, I'm good!

This is an awesome story!:)
The Mutant Jinx chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Okay, good. Just a nightmare.

The ending was really cute. He loves her, he does! He does! *starts muttering to herself and giving everyone in the room wide-eyed, paranoid stares*

Anyhoo, great! Bravo (or brava). :)
The Mutant Jinx chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Oh, God. This is so sad. And it doesn't help that I'm listening to "No Day But Today" from RENT. There's a line in there that goes, "I'd die without you."

Burdened-With-Glorious-Loki chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
aw so cute!
BellesAndRoses chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
SO perfect for these two! I could practically see the cartoon playing out~ (actually, I kinda did see it.. I was visualizing this as I read it XD) This is so in character, I want to hug you XDD
harleyQdoll chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
oh i loved this so very much!

tha first chapter mad me cry! i was also listening to a very sad song as i read it, lol.

but it was all a dream, and the ending was sweet :]
Allons-y Rosie chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
damn adorable is what that was