Reviews for Candy Hearts
goldgungirls chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This was cute (: Nice V-day post. (even if i'm not reading this on said, festive holiday) ~ You always do such a good job with Bella's POV.
bellacullensince1989 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Wow! That was REALLY random, good but random. You should write a couple more chapters for it.
rhi.twilight.rhi chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
OHOHO i like this story even if it is deppresing! :) how are you doing by the way? sorry kina random :)
BabelFish42 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw, this is adorable. Especially the ending. I can sympathize with Bella not liking Valentines Day... I happen to be the sickest I've been in years today :-( I guess it's good that I don't have a boyfriend this year. Then today would /really/ suck. But anyway, getting to read your story made the day a little better :-) Nice job!
Kate chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Beautifully written! I love the whole thing. Just adorable. :D
Mukichi chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
This is a really good start. I can't wait to read the rest! Update soon!
kitten007 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
cute. :)

maybe that'll happen to me today... think Edward is lurking around my town?

I was actually thinking of pulling that same stunt today. last year a couple of my guy friends took me and my girls out. totally sweet, even if it was a 2-1 ratio. :P

It was super cute though. The whole thing was all planned out. Dinner out and then they set up a picnic-dessert complete with candles and blankets and strawberry pie. My fav V-day to this day...

No dice this year...

anyways. totally cute... sparks are flying. ;)
slurredspeech chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
aw!

made me smile on a bad day :')
ApplePeaches15 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
aw )
PaigeMariexoxo chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aww!
fictionfanna101 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
please keep going this is an awesome story!
punkrockerchic101 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
omg please make more please! with a cherry on top! FYI this is really good! YAY! TTLY LOVE AND HAPPY V-DAY RACHELL!
littleduda123 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
really good story, i seriously can't wait for more!:Px Maria