Reviews for Youth and Innocence
Kelly Rajczak chapter 8 . 6/22
I really do hope that you have not abandoned this fic. I and other views would really like to know how your version plays out. Please consider continuing this fic. Keep writing.
Luna chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
abandonaste el fanfic?
GodzillaFollower1998 chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Continue, this is an excellant story!
FrenzyVammi chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
OOOh plzzzz continue plzzz I just inlove with this story sooo much!
There's only few stories about DracXLisa TT
They're very romantic and Dracula was very family man! Aww can't imagine what will happen!
Anais chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Update! ...someday? ...I hope
Ubiquitcus chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Wonderful chapter! Please update soon! You've had almost a year to come up with some ideas.
Ubiquitcus chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
Usually I wait until the latest chapter to review, but wow! You've really done well with this story! There's a few grammar mistakes here and there, but besides that, this is an excellent story! I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!
Jade chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
Sorry to say, but 10 months is a long time not to update. Aside from that, I love this story. You can never find ones about Lisa, so please continue, especially with Adrian. I'm hoping that it'll be a nice family story. Can't wait!
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
Great job
LateNiteSlacker chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
I love this romantic fic! It's so nice to see such a well written version of Lisa's story. I've always wondered what she was like and how she could love Dracula, but you've answered all of those questions very nicely. I can't wait to see what else you've got in store. )
immiD chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
Great job, would love to read more, so keep it up!
aLEXIS chapter 8 . 3/4/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY!This is the best story I have ever read!

It is such a romantic story,and interesting.I am begging you,

PLEASE write another chapter PLEASE!
addictive-stigmata chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
This is brilliant. The style works perfectly, the characterization is great, and all in all, it's really gracefully written. And yes, I do love the pairing of Lisa x Dracula. Please update soon, I absolutely love it so far!
cyjanidybel chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
Wonderful. I think have Lisa very in-character on this fic. I've enjoyed every chapter so far; it's very well written.

The part I'm not too hot about is the courtship, Clarence butting in and stuff - I'm just thinking it all happened quite too fast.

Keep it up, as Lisa's story is my favorite out of the whole Castlevania timeline :D. That is... until I finished OoE.

Congrats, and update soon! :}
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
Such a sweet moment at the end there! I loved it! Wonderful work, as always. OH, and I laughed out loud when Imelda smacked Dracula, hahaha. That was just. . . an awesome moment. LOL. Excellent job!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »