Reviews for Youth and Innocence
Eien no Marionette chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
*0*

Amazing!

I loved the way you described each character

I cant wait for the next chapter!
GabiKenobi chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
Awesome, I hope you continue as soon as possible.

Congratulations
MechanicalStillbornKlown chapter 7 . 10/10/2009
You seem to have done well in making the life of lisa and dracula accurate in a personality standpoint and so forth! :)

Everything was written very well! kudos! XD
Shushuna chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Hi! I like your story a lot! it's really good! I hope you'll keep on writing it, because it's good and it's the only story about them around here! I'm definitely going to add it to my story alert list!
Dreamin'Ferno chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
So sweet :) can't wait for the next chapter!
0-Tiffany-0 chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
Wow, Nice Chapter. I Loved The Details About The Dress, And How The Chapter Went.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
I loved Dracula's explanation of his friends. I don't know why, but that was such a funny scene.

The scene with Imelda and Dracula was great! The tension was well added, and Lisa's part in it was well done, too.

When Vlad said this, I giggled: "In truth, consummating is the only ceremony that might still hold some sort of holy significance to a vampire." Totally romantic...sexy, actually. *big grin*

And the love scene. Wow. Not graphic, but every moment was described very well. *swoon* Vlad's rather quick with the undressing, isn't he? hee.

Excellent addition. I can't wait for the next.
Kitala chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
Great chapter- I loved it! I liked that Imelda knew about Vlad, and I was amused by Lisa's questions about Vlad's... bits.
0-Tiffany-0 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I love Castlevania, and this is honestly one of the best things I have read in a long time. )
Dreamin'Ferno chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
I love the way you're writing this, it sounds just like out of a storybook from the era :) I can't wait for the next chapter
Rougue chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
I'm actually working on a Castlevania fanfic that involves Lisa's story, and I have to say that your story is very good so far. I hope you continue it soon. And no, I don't think Lisa's parents approved of Dracula too fast. They don't know he's a vampire, he's nobility (always goot to marry into money) and Dracula obviously loves Lisa. Everyone wins... except for Clarence, of course. Oh well. I wonder what the kids will look like. Anyway, I hope we see the next chapter soon. We need to see young Alucard in action, and soon.
Blme125 chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
When will Adrian/Alucard show up?
LadyIntomoe chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
This is one of my favourite characters in the Castlevania story line (along with Mathias and Elisabetha, of course). I like the different personalities you have given to your characters. I really can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work!
lucillaq chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
cool - next chp please
toppie chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
aw! nice chapter! its so sweet! can't wait for an update! .
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »