Reviews for Youth and Innocence
toppie chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
aw! nice chapter! its so sweet! can't wait for an update! .
GabiKenobi chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Nya XD history is perfect, I'm loving, continues

ps: I am Brazilian forgive the errors of English * is really a program that reflects the fic and my messages

But one day I learn xD
Kitala chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
I have to say, I do really like all of the stories you have going on at the moment, but this one is my absolute favourite. This chapter made me squee when he asked her to marry him. I really hope to see more very soon.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Oh, I think it was very well done. I'm sure that a suitor like Vlad would be quickly approved of. I laughed a little at the end: this vampiric Jane Austen moment is brought to you Anyhow, great chapter. A very happy point in a relationship that has a dark future ahead of it...Nice job!
toppie chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
aw... sweet! continue please!

i've been looking for this kind of fic in ages!
GabiKenobi chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
wonderful fic, continue D
xenocanaan chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
I like it!
lucillaq chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
This story is fabulous! Update ASAP!
Kitala chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
Absolutely ADORED this chapter. It was very enjoyable and well done, from when Lisa discovers what he really is all the way to her acceptance of him I thought it was fabulous.

Sort of a curiosity though, that with the castle there she wouldn't have known more about vampires or him. Are you just making it so he was more low key?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Squee! That was so sweet! Ok, now I feel odd for thinking of Dracula and sweet at the same time, hee. But awesome job, I loved this one! Oh, and the description was very nicely done as well, especially of the scene with the harlot. Awesome!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
Another excellent installment. Very sweet, perhaps bittersweet when we know where life leads these two. Excellent work, though! I think you did a nice job of creating Lisa's voice in this.
Kitala chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story! Dracula's being in a bar was a bit... amusing, lol, but odd. I really hope to see more of this soon!
ScarletLeaves chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
I've been waiting for a story like this, I hope you update soon
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »