Reviews for Youth and Innocence
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Excellent one-shot! Yay for meeting Dracula! That was tense...Hm...Lisa has no idea what she's getting in to. Nicely done!
VisionaryZephyr chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Thus far, you've portrayed Lisa very well, this is exactly as I imagined young Lisa being. Fabulous, I really hope you'll continue on!
Kitala chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
I liked Lisa's negative reaction to learning magic (ironic considering her end later on, really), and the story in general is quite interesting. I know that keeping pace is good, but I can't wait until she meets Vlad!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
Great drabble! I liked the conversation, especially towards the end. I really liked Lisa's frustrated explanation. It seemed in character for the young woman. Nicely done! I can't wait for the next one. I like that these one shots are building on one another.
Crazy Rob chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Tragically ironic, but beautifully written. Please do continue.
Kitala chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I ADORE this so far, Patricia (but you know my ponderings on the family relations of Alucard, hahaha), though we always see Lisa as an adult already entangled with Drac (as Slinky mentioned). I can't wait to see more of this!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Halfsan chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This is very interesting, I'll be awaiting the next chapter soon. :D Keep it up!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Oh! Lisa has a friend. It's easy to forget (from what we know of her in the games) that she had a life before she became involved in Dracula's world. Nicely done! Sweet one-shot. I can't wait for more of them.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4