Reviews for Be Mine
Misuchin chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Ahhh… this was amazing !
I rarely read such good smut which is super cute at the same time !
And honestly the way you write Neuro is just- wow !
I really enjoyed this a lot !
suki hime chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Loved it! I'll gladly do anything to make neruo happy. hee hee! /
Glass Dragon chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I never thought I'd say this about smut, but this was beautifully written. The fangirl in me just died of happiness.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I liked it. ;) And the whole part where Neuro was teasing her with the husband-stuff..xD
wayward-author chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
It's so cute and sexy at the same time. I love all of your stories and can't wait too read more. I have a question though, since Neuro was stroking Yako's stomach the whole time, does it mean that she's pregnant?
jwhitefang1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
is it just my imagination or does it actually seem like he foes want to marry hero at least have kids *cough* chicks *cough* with her?
Saskiamq chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
ohh can you please contniue this story. Hope to see if she get's pregnate with Neuro baby's ha ja ja making it imposible to take of ja ja chibi neuro's
PineapplePandaCub chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I very much enjoyed that. Very, very lovely indeed. I have to say that you are my favourite Neuro/Yako writer. You just grasp their relationship so well.

And I love their coming baby.
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
i kinda want to read what happens after...
bunnypopcorn chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Okay,

Bucket...check.

Water...check.

Ice...check.

-dives into bucket of ice water-

Okay, that was HAWT! Not just 'cause I'm a major fan of NeuroxYako, but because you are an AMAZING writer! :D
FantasyMagicGirl chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
it was HOT, and very well written.

and some how had a under line of cuteness.
Joyce chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
/ aww.

8D
Kesganda chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I loved this one The love undertone was a good touch. )
FreyaLin chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
wow that was hot! lol great job! - i was waiting for some smut with these pairings so thanks a lot!
Dustii chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Good work, as always. o/O

"it had been stroking her stomach the entire time."