Reviews for Giri
TheOtherGuy4544 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I got half way through the sequel to this before thinking that it might actually be a sequel to something. Needless to say it makes a lt more sense now, as does the complaint that I don't pay enough attention. Do you think there are classes for people that prefer not to think? Oh wait, that's called politics.

But I should shut up and tell you how good the story was. I suppose I may as well start off with the obvious, it's great. Seriously, your Tamer fics are da bomb. Which is just as well, because they are the only one I can seem to read because fan fic hates me. Much like Rika does Terriermon I feel, although there is one thing I want to ask. Do you not like Ryo? You don't write him in these things.

And yes, I am fully aware that I am going to hit a button and see the next fic is all about Ryo. Shoot me, I only ask because I'm interested.
Will0Whisper chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
i like
Crazyone8832 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Nice story.
Black chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This gives me ideas... very good ideas. Excellent story. I'll read the sequel soon.
None of your Business chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
...It's been a while.

If I remember correctly, the last time I reviewed some of your writing was somewhere around chapter 47 of "Less than Human" (Which is now over 140 chapters long! Cripes, you could make a manga series out of that thing!) Anyway, if I'm not mistaken, you've managed to improve what was already good writing since then, because I can actually imagine the characters from the series actually acting the way they do in this fic, taking into account age difference and other events. Seriously, I had a grin on my face the entire time I was reading. Good job!

On another note, I'm sorry I haven't reviewed "Less than Human" in a long time. The truth is, I've stopped reading it since I last reviewed because your (very) long, complicated, and even somewhat confusing (but still good and interesting!) plot was too much for me to handle. I intend to pick it up again sometime, if I can ever bring myself to tackle the monster you've created. Until then, I'm going to avoid anything that contains spoilers for it. :)

Thanks for the entertaining read!

Noyb
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Aw, that was so cute and swet and everything! I probably should have read this BEFORE I started reading the sequel, but anyway...
ArcticPhoenix91 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Ah, a valentine one-shot. Love it, it's totally hilarious!

... was Rika really going to go for it?

Dammit, Henry!

Anyway, glad you-through Rika, obviously- clocked Terriermon out. I've really been waiting for the moment, honest.

See you on your other stories!
DarkDremora4 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Awesome Valentine's Day fic for Rika&Takato! Normally I don't like reading Valentine's Day fics between my fav Anime Pairings simply because the chars are always usually OOC and that just makes it less interesting to read. But, THIS... is exactly how I expect would've happened if they did a Valentine's Day eps of the series! You never fail to dissapoint with your fics. Keep em' comin' man!

P.S. What's " White Day? " I've never heard of it b4 so... I'm guessing it's a Japanese Holiday then? Well, from your explanation at the end I DEFINTLY want to see a semi-sequel to this using that Holiday with Takato giving Rika a gift back!
Ruki44 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
i thought that was very kawaii ]
RockBane chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Very interesting.
Blazing Chaos chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Hehe, couldn't help but laugh at the “If you lay one hand on those chocolates I’ll make you wish you were still a drawing" line. The way she says the threat so absently but with such hidden force is spot-on character for Rika.

Rika certainly relishes in screwing with Takato's mind with the wink and all. And, of course, he follows it up by falling over his own feet (or his own partner, to be more precise).

Once again, we get to see her surprisingly forceful maternal side, always a lovely thing to see. And then a near-kiss, interrupted by Terriermon's ever-brilliant timing. I love how Rika ends up taking the baton of uncomfortable explanations and mumbling from Takato, a very rare sight indeed.

The concept of Giri is an interesting one, and it's a good inspiration and focus behind the fic.

All in all, this was another lovely sweet little story and fitted well with Valentine's Day. Bravo! )

Keep on writing!

B.C.
Vanui chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Hehe. You got their characters so right that this could definitely happen in the anime. Love it. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Kuroy chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
*chuckles* i do love your writing style, always a pleasure to read your storys, nice valentine's day fic
milesprower06 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Yeah, White Day has to be done. Your Rukato fics are genius!
Frozen Twins chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Very well done, excellent Terriermon at the end. GO TERRIERMON!

Betamon X: The next chapter, Terriermon VS the FLying box of Choclates.

... Sorry, I just loved that part. You do him extremely well.

Frozen Twins