Reviews for Double Take
jk chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
I'm confused...aren't you guys? Why is bella going on a actual date with him? The next day? He doesn't come off as cute he comes off as a manwhore and Edward just admitted he is in his thoughts when I go to a girls house I usually go straight to her room...that's what he said. Tell us writer what has Edward done that we would want him with bella? Oh he said he was sorry? well that fixes everything!
are you serious with this bullshit?
your story sucks
jk chapter 4 . 10/18/2015
seriously? that's her payback? one date she ditches and then she fucking apologizes?

YOUR LAMN and your story sucks monkey balls
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Its a good story so far. I just don't get it. I mea army brat so I move around a lot but I don't remember a time where my teachers introduced me to the class by only my first name. Top of all that her father is the chief of police so people should remember her last name. She can't live on forever with just her first name right?
twimia7 chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
Ha! Good one Bella,payback time.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
You go girl! Show them up.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
I can't continue reading. I just find it hard to believe that Bella would so easily accept the Cullen/Hale kids. It's good that she forgave them but realistically who in their right mind would willingly hang out or date the bully that made you leave town.
Andromeda8V chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
Cute! Thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
That's stupid
perpetually chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
Amazing story, wonderful character developments.
JustARead chapter 14 . 6/11/2013