Reviews for I Approve, Little Brother
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
This is very cute. It also made me melancholic. Great work. :)
pastel kittens chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I love scenarios where Itachi is more of a big brother than a love interest. It's cute. And honestly, if Itachi and Sakura could bond over anything...it would be there unending love for Sasuke.

This was awesome :)
Bunny-chan chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Awww! Such a cute story! Good job!

Peace out!

( )_( )

('.')

(")_(")
Phantomera chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
MWFLACHOUUUUBIDOUWAWAAAA ! O0O

I loved it, I loved it, I FUCKIN' LOVED IT.

I... I wanna marry Itachi right now *w* He's so NIIIICE ! and sweet... Huuuuh... *sigh*

(If guys could be like manga dudes, life would be godamn perfect. )

Back to the point: your story is perfectly written, the characters are true to the manga and the concept is adorable.

Favorite :3
EdwardIs4Me chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This was really cute! I love it!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
AW!The one shot was so cute!XP XD XP XD T-T D
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Very cute, I love Itachi! He's one of my fav characters. Would you like to read a story when I get it out? Another member on fanfic and I are co-writing a short story and Itachi will be good, thought it'll be a while before we get it out. Very cute!
try2shine chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
AWW! FINALLY a story where Itachi isnt dead or bad! . Itachi is awesome! i like how you did this!
mewantpancake chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Ah! Too cute how Itachi approves, it's so older brotherly XD love love love it! And do you mind voting in my profile's poll? Sasuke is behing kabuto for sakura's love (how did that happen? o.0)
mednin chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
That was SWET XD
mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I loved that! I was so sad when I find out what konoha made itachi do! konoha is a b#$%h
CeruleanCypher chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
AW!

This is the CUTEST fic I've read in a while!

I adore your depiction of Itachi.

And even though I don't really like Sasusaku, this is all just too cute.

Poor Sasuke...

POOR ITACHI /.\\

My favorite line is when Sakura said, “I’ve made it my secret mission to make Sasuke-kun smile more.”

I will tentatively say that that would be pretty much any girl's new meaning to life if they met Sasuke _~

You have wonderful grammar too! Which makes everything even better.

Great job! Gonna check out your other stuff :)
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
That was WONDERFUL. Finally, a sweet little meeting between Sakura and Itachi that does not turn into romance. I could love this story for that alone.

Itachi's thoughts and emotions were perfect, the whole thing was excellently written...man, I loved it. Loved it to bits.