Reviews for Say That We're Sweethearts Again
Shmelly chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
8O OMFG shortest story EVER, sad time. :(

Microwaves are *great*.

On the other foot, I can see this turning into a never-ending series of fics. Which is good. I like things like that.

OH just remembered an old fic I have to go and re-find...

That Zydrate Anatomy song is cool. I just really can't get used to the idea of Paris Hilton being anywhere near it without it going *futz* and failing.
MK08 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Oh wow, I definitely wasn't expecting it to end so soon, but all the same the end was very fitting, and I found the whole chapter very amusing. Joker and Jonny remind me of two little boys towards the end, when they're annoying Batman.

And the Scrabble idea made my day. I could totally see that happening, too. :) I'll be looking forward to your next story!
sapzberry chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Blegh.

Poor Jon. I know exactly how he feels.

Though, I can't say I am completely out of comission.

*shakesfistangrily*

Damn you, Batman.

The Joker is being relatively civil and you come and ruin the moment! Someone should have thrown scalding soup on him. Or the microwave. Yeah, throw the microwave.

Or get Susan. Susan the pig would surely help!

And I really hope no one turns Nightmare into glue. . .
graybird chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
O.o Only four chapters! Short but sweet and as fabulous as always! You never disappoint!

I don't know how you manage to update so often and have well written chapters. Most people spit out crappy chapters quickly or take a realy long time for one good one. But you, you, oh my god you~ You have amazing stories updated daily and every chapter is gold! I am in awe!

worshiping you always

p.s.

My friend Dezi and I talk about you and your stories constantly, you have a fan club!
graybird chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
'If Crane rolled his eyes any harder, he’d be risking optic nerve damage.' I laughed so hard I woke my Dad up! A second runner for the line of the century to be sure.

Love and poppy seed lemon muffins

Melvisik chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
OMG! This is so weird, I just watched Repo a few days ago and fell in love with it. Then I thought "I could so see the Joker liking this movie." So I not only screamed when I saw "Say, Say, My Playmate," but when I saw Repo mentioned too. Hehe, if you've seen the deleted scene "Come Up and Try My New Parts," I could so see Joker doing that to annoy Jon :P.

You are so awesome.

Anyway, this story WAS really short, but so good (as always). I felt all warm and fuzzy when Jon agreed to be Joker's friend again and they annoyed Batman together :).

I can't wait to see what the next story's gonna be about :)!
Basia Orci chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
That last scene was truly hilarious.
graybird chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
There is something about the Joker humming 'stay awake' that makes me so incredibly happy, almost as happy as checking my mail and finding that three chapters of your sequel have already been posted and while reading the first chapter the fourth pops up! best day ever! I am going to read the rest now...sleepy but must read arg.

Love and adoration forever

Steggy Likes Juice Boxes chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
GET OUT OF MY HEAD DEMON!

So I never considered whether or not Jonathan was a musical lover until your stories, and after I got used to him liking them, my mind instantly went to Repo! And that was a while ago, and this chapter comes out! I mean if Arkham had a movie night that would be perfect...

Yeah I had a WTF face when I saw Paris Hilton in it, but when I realized she was playing a bitchy addict, heiress, I approved, it's not a big stretch for her.

(My favorite part is when Anthony Head uses the corpse as a puppet)

But alas, I digress.

I'm so glad to see Jonathan and Joker up to their old shenanigans, but of course Murphy's Law is probably up to it's old tricks (that jerk), can't wait for the next story!

Thanks so much for all your stories so far and for giving me fantastic plot and more superior writing to look forward to!
Aloria-Catalonia chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Aww, Jonny lost his pony. It'd be funny if Bruce keeps it himself, but I'm not sure he'd enjoy having a horse that's so attached to two of Gotham's most wanted criminals.

I can only imagine the other villains reactions to the reformed friendship...

It was funny how they annoyed batman in the end, though.

I look forward to the next one
Lady of Pride chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Short, sure, but damned sweet all the same. I've given up on trying to understand the Joker but I guess that puts a person in Jonathan's shoes in the story. There really is no reason or rhyme to the man.

Anywho, I loved the bit about the horse: Crane's going back to Arkham and the only thing he really wants taken care of is Nightmare. That's really sweet/insane.

;D
AlexPrime chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Hahah! I love how Joker is always breaking into Jonathan's house. He as absolutely no respect for anyone's things. Personally, I would be shit-scared if I woke up to the Joker singing while stroking my hair, but Crane seems to be used to it by now. That's actually pretty sad, when you think about it. You shouldn't HAVE to get used to waking up to maniacs cuddled up to you.

It made me laugh when you mentioned the test subjects. How he just thinks about them so casually, like there is nothing wrong holding people in the basement to experiment on them using dangerous chemicals. And yet, Jonathan seems concerned about his horse, which I found rather touching. Nothing like a boy and his pet, eh?

When Joker commented on hearing something, I instantly knew that it was going to be Batman. Especially when you set the scene up by mentioning the sliding doors. I could tell that they were to soon be shattered. And ta-da! I was correct! Batman has such a flair for dramatics. He can't use the front door like a normal person. He just has to break down doors and whatnot. Arkham would love to study him, I bet.

And Crane and the Joker are friends again! Huzzah! I have a feeling that this will come back to bite Jonathan, though. As we all know, Joker never does anything without some sort of hidden agenda that likely only makes sense to him. Joker-Logic. Ya gotta love it. I will never understand it, and perhaps that is a good thing. If the whole world used Joker-Logic, the planet would be complete chaos.

Anywho, I can't wait for the next story! I am so eager to find out what happens next. Will this be the one where Batman and Jonathan have a little something? My heart gave that little lurch of Slash-Fangirly glee when I read that Jonathan was sitting up front with Batman. Ahh. I do love those two. And Joker's interaction with Bats is so natural. Like a little kid trying to get attention.

So, post the next story soon, m'kay?

Ta!

-Alex
cycosquirrel chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
I am a bad and naughty lurker through the gloriousness of your fics so far, but just had to comment to say "YAY DESMOND MORRIS!". Naked Ape is wonderful, as is Human Zoo and Peoplewatching. I always think about that point when I come across pony mad girls; and I recall that isn't it lions or something that appear in both the love and hate lists? Flat-caed human like animals get lots of love, while the hate/fear lists change a lot with age... Loving the weird biological and psychological implications behind it all.

Honestly your little notes and references to just about everything under the sun that appear in the chapters are one of my fave bits of the yay-ness that is this series (or whatever you'd call it all!).

Completely love Crane's denial of the parallels between him, the Joker and Harl as well.
Shmelly chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
That horse thing was um, disturbing. I don't think I've ever thought of them like that, possibly because when I had riding lessons I was waay too young to even know about that stuff, and then I hated them for a few years, so yeah...

I can imagine that clown trying to cook. He'd probably blow up a bowl of cornflakes. XD But I can't talk - I once blackened some toast and set the fire alarm off at home after two years of making toasted sandwiches and toasted other things and stuff at school. *That* was disheartening.
Melvisik chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
Save a horse, ride a cowboy!

Sorry, I just had to say that for some reason. But the motion of the horse would explain why so many girls love horses.

Sweet, Harley making dinner. There is just something about the culinary arts that make people feel a warm inside. That's why it's a good thing to use in movies (of course it makes most of the audience hungry :P).

Now all of sudden I want lasagna.

Good thing Jon is getting some real food. Slim can be good, but too thin is just sick. I wonder if he'll have a problem consuming solid stuff though.

Ah, the Joker being his dear, fun, jerk self. It's nice when we get to see him do something other than terrifying the neighborhood (although that is fun too). Sometimes I'll watch the Batman movies and be like "Okay, so when exactly (if ever) does he sleep? Eat? And if he would 'take a day off,' what would he do?"

And hooray! We gots Harley!

BTW, you really come up with the best ends to chapters ;).
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »