Reviews for Say That We're Sweethearts Again
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
Is Jonny gonna get drunk? 8D
hedwigs-pet-dalek chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
Oh, Jonathan, that last line just proves you really need Scarecrow to keep you from being an idiot.

And the Joker is, if possible, more creepy when he's being nice. Sort of creepy-adorable, like a puppy with no skin. Anyway, another lovely chapter, and a great start to another one of your amazing stories. (And I love the title song- it's stuck in my head now.)
Cosmonautsister chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
It's probably about time I reviewed this, seeing as I've been a fan since 'Act Like We Are Fools' and haven't spoken up at all.

Firstly, I absolutely adore your writing and really don't know what to say besides that. It's gone beyond fan fiction, I think; you've taken the characters and created something entirely new and fascinating. And epic.

Also, I think I should mention that at the top of the screen when I read this most recent chapter, there was an advertisement depicting a black horse. I can't explain this either.
AlexPrime chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Hahaha! The conversation with Joker about girls and horses made me laugh. It seems exactly the sort of random information the Joker might have collected. He seems like the kind of guy to have the most meaningless facts swirling around in his head, waiting to be useful.

I have said it before, and I shall say it again.. Poor Jonathan. He is always part of Jokers little scheme, whether he wants it or not. He can't ever do anything right, it seems. The farther he tries to run away, the harder the Joker tries to reel him back. But hanging around the Joker is equally as bad for emotional health. It's a loose/loose situation. Poor guy.

Is it me, or is Scarecrow becoming a lot stronger? Before, Scarecrow was just a little voice and Jonathan could switch positions with him. Now Scarecrow actually prevented Crane from leaving the house, while Crane was still in control. Hmm, that cannot be good...

And the mental picture of Jonathan riding Nightmare through Downtown Gotham with his scythe makes me snicker. Very Headless Horseman like! The citizens of Gotham can handle drive by shootings and the like, but being chased down by a giant horse and it's maniac rider... terrifying!

Anywho, Update soon and whatnot! I am so looking forward to the next chapter! Truly, they make my day!

Ta!

-Alex

(Alexandra-the-Great91)
4ofCups chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
The first few sentences of this chapter were fantastic! What a great way not only to recap the last stories, but to cogently frame the jumping off point for this story. I was actually laughing out loud at the picture of the two of them frolicking in a field with a fat unicorn. I don't know why a unicorn with a BMI over 25 seems funny to me, but it just does. Especially with the image of them running through a field. Dang, that was funny.

That Joker is so persistent! Looks like Jonny isn't going to be able to escape his advances of friendship, no matter how hard he tries. The image of the Joker waving his hand at Jonny in a rec room also just makes me laugh. As God-awful as his treatment of Jonny has been, I just can't help but like the guy. Thank God I'm not around him. I would be co-dependence personified.

I am looking forward to seeing what happens after Jonny wakes up again. Loved the Mary Poppins reference!
King0fCrows chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
He imagined the Joker in the kitchen. And then the house blowing up...I love that part! As well as any part that compares what Jonathan would do vs. Scarecrow. Again it it all lovely. I am absolutely giddy over the fact that you can keep the characters so well in character after so many stories! Loves, Bullet!
MK08 chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Poor Jonathan, he thought he was home free, and now he's been made into another project. And I think it's a nice touch how Harley is so accepting of it. It just goes to show that she is loyal to Joker, through and through, no matter what he's doing. He's trying to get her best friend to fall in love with him again, and all Harley has to say is that she always ends up forgiving Joker. Gotta love that girl, no matter how much of a loon she is. :)
Basia Orci chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
I almost laughed out loud when I read the bits about what Scarecrow wanted to do with the horse.

Seeing this story update did wonders to brighten my day (and I really needed that, so thank you).
sapzberry chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Gah. John and his pony make my heart go all melty. So cute.

. . .little bit of a pun, here, to make it go with the rest, perhaps?

"Unless that was a joke to him, giving Jonathan a house and SADDLING him with the expenses."

It's about now that I am picturing Jon wearing a saddle. . .and, well, I am sure you get the rest. On a side note, I was trying really hard to imagine Jon riding Nightmare, last night. Which shouldn't at all be hard.

And I failed. I imagined Jon and a potbellied pig named Susan who is very temperamental (cause Havey's always comin' around lookin' for bacon).

Yeah, my mother had explained that whole 'girlhorse' thing to me. . .when I was, er, 11. Could have done without the whole 'if-you-ride-bareback-you-might-have-an-O.'

You know, I like strawberry shortcake and wine. I'll come to the dinner party!
OceanFae chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
-stares horrorstruck- But I used to love horses... Even before puberty! Why must you twist my mind?

Anyways, I hope Johnny gets back to his awsome split personality self without becoming a weeny (Read: Harley) again...
lost soul's keeper chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
:gigles: ok the horse bit had me laughing WHILE I blush...and that last line had me shaking myhead

The joker strikes again!
GreyLiliy chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Ha ha; I liked horses when I was little. But I hated being on one. XD I wonder what that says about me if said theory is true.

...Crane/Scarecrow x Nightmare OTP still holding true.

And I find great irony in Crane starting to like Ensure. It is love.
rockyyy chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
what, a horse? damn, you've gotta want to talk to someone REALLY badly if you're gonna get them a HORSE. even though, ya know, he robbed it off someone, meaning he got it for free, but still.
Ie-maru chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Wow, I really like this series. It's quite intense and very well written!
Your Wonderful Roommate chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
I want a Joker of my very own. One that gives me ponies.

Still, I am curious how he got that house. ;]