Reviews for Say That We're Sweethearts Again
Melvisik chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Ah, so the Joker does know French (when he's not drunk!). I like how Jon answered in English, I like hearing two languages mix.

Well, Jon cannot be happy with this predicament. I just know he's one day gonna think "I came back to Arkham for this?" I see Scarecrow is mad too. Don't blame him, course he's probably more angry at Jon than at the Joker right now.

Anyway, it'll be cool to see how his friends will react to this. Especially Harley, I wonder whose side she'll be on.

The pictures/drawings thing was funny :). Disturbing, but funny.

It actually surprises me that Joker doesn't know origami. I guess I just thought "He's the Joker, he knows everything!" Guess not, which is awesome since there IS something he does not know how to do!

And again, I love how they have sorta weaving conversations, like when Jon gets annoyed about bird jokes (hehe, shoulda seen that coming).

So, yeah, can't wait for more!
OceanFae chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
WOOHOO! More Kitten Story! (Thats what my friends and I call it.) Anyways, this "And secondly, it’s a thousand paper cranes, not a thousand drawings. Idiot.” Is why I love Jonathan. And YAY SCARECROW! I missed him!
HELDRACONIS chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Yay a new story. I love this series. Joker and Jonathan just go so well together.
dancing-in-desert chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Aw! That really made my day, I mean really!

I love the affectionate Joker and the rather reluctant Jonny!

Sorry I didn't review before!

I love your stories! You are so great! I'm jealous! xD
GreyLiliy chapter 1 . 2/14/2009

I love you. XD I wish I had time to say much more but it's way late and I need sleep. *stayed up to read...likes these things that much*

Oh; and loved the line about the aluminum foil and the cranes. XD They're all so great.
Basia Orci chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Yay! Another sequel! This is the perfect Valentine's Day gift for all your readers.
je ne suis aucun ange chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Loved it! Goodness. How can you write such awesome stuff? Anyway, I believe you got the translation correct. If not, I know you at least got the end part right, mon ange means my angel. I took French in Kindergarten, but I can hardly remember how to say thank you. Anyway, can't wait till the next chapter.
King0fCrows chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Do you know how freaking hard you make it to hate the Joker, even after everything he's done in the last two stories, after THAT?...And i know that's what your going for so Great Job. I'm very impressed... and amused. I'll be waiting for the next update oh God-Like Author of mine. Bullet over and out.
MK08 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I LOVE that Mary Poppins song. :) And Joker totally reminded me of a small child in this chapter, just dying to make a friend. My favorite line had to be "I just wanted you to know that I’m gonna be your friend again, even if it kills us both." Priceless. :)

I'm so excited for this to continue, you have no idea how happy I am you got a sequel up so fast! Great work!
Aloria-Catalonia chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
It's...actually kinda sweet how Joker's attempting to patch up the friendship. I look forward to seeing how they get back on good terms
lost soul's keeper chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
:rolls eyes: ah yes...that's our joker...
Shmelly chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Oh my GOSH now. I'll not miss another of your chapters! [disgruntled expression]

I just realised how much that sounded like something Salad Fingers would say.

Well. I like the sound of the unicorn pic; makes me think of "Chaarlie... Char-lie..." So disturbing, and yet I watch those vids all the time. -_-"
AlexPrime chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Woohoo! At last (even though it has only been a few days.), you have the new story up! I had a feeling that Joker wouldn't keep his word. Well, technically, he did. He didn't hurt Jonathan, but he is still harassing him. You gotta love his twisted logic.

Poor Crane, though. He is always waking up to clown molestation. If I were him, I wouldn't ever sleep again (and judging from he insomnia, he seems to agree with that idea). Even though waking up in Joker's arms would be nice, he would just as soon as gut you than hold you. One day you wake up to kisses and hugs and cuddling, the next you wake up to a knife against your throat and your fingers cut off. A bit to violent for my tastes.

Not that Crane is all that much better. He is the Master of Fear, after all, and in most ways, that is more terrifying than having your throat slit. He can gas you with his toxin and then you have to live with being eaten alive by ants or something without the comfort of dying. That is one scary thought. Psychical Torture ends eventually. Mental however, there is no end there. One reason Scarecrow is completely awesome. One of the best Batman villains, I think. (Joker comes first, in my book.)

For some reason, the thought of Joker drawing all these pictures and posting them in Jonathan's cell makes me laugh. Poor, Poor Crane. It's disturbing enough knowing the clown is breaking into your cell. It's even worse having him leave behind loving little pictures. And when they are torn, he tapes them up? Hahah! I would go insane. Well, more insane, I suppose. If your in Arkham, chances are, you are already a few bricks short of a wall.

Anywho, update the story soon! I am so eager to read more! I squealed when I say that you posted the new story! I really need to start pumping out some fics of my own. I have a lot started, but I have somehow got stuck on all of them. Damn writers block.

Ta!

-Alex

(Quillian91)
sapzberry chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
LMFAO!

The unicorn! Shit, that made my month! I hope it was drawn in barbeque sauce. That would be extra fan-fucking-tastic.

God love the Joker for his random french. So so cultured, he is. And, yet, he can't make a paper crane (which I couldn't see him do, anyways. . .too quiet an activity). I shouldn't make fun, I can't do it either.

Atleast Jon didn't wet himself when he woke up with the Joker in his cell. I've seen many a person piss themselves 'cause their sleeping medications made them too. . .erm. . .dozy to get out of bed.

You whip these bad boys out, pretty fuckin' fast. It boggles my mind. . .because usually you wouldn't expect something to be so consistantly well done at the pace you are going at. But you never disappoint. Kudos to you, for sure!
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I think 'je m'interesse' is more like, 'you interest me'. But I think it can also be 'you concern me', or 'I'm concerned about you', I think. That's how it can mean in German, anyway.

I care... Damn, I don't think I know that... But after looking it up, I think yeah, your best bet /is/ je m'interesse. It's the same in German, too. -shrug-
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »