Reviews for Memory Candles
romancefanfics00 chapter 1 . 2/6
Oh my.. This is beautiful and touching. Loved it so much! :(: Thanks for sharing.
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I have never thought about doing something like this. But now I'm going to start doing this for my son Jason, my neice Faith, my honourary grandmum Kath, and my best mate, Alex. Thankyou for sharing this wonderful idea.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Well it's better than how I remember people when I get a chance. It's a good story.
LittleSpooky chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Awesomely (is that even a word?) touching story
GAbbyIsLove chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Wow, this blew me away

So beautifully written, with a very unique plot as well.

I love the idea with the candles

I am sorry about your aunt, If she read this story I bet she would be very proud of you.

Keep up the good work

_
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
That was a beautiful story!
jessy luke chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
i like it. its really good. very sad. i like the relationship between them, its like there soul mates.
sayoung1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This was a touching and beautiful story. It really brought to life a quirky kindness and tenderness between the characters and a way of making peace with the very personal deaths of NCIS team members. I LOVED it!
losingmymind2 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
A very beautiful reminder to keep the good memories alive.
hopeathlete chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This was beautiful! Got me a bit teary eyed.

Good job!
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Was this good? What a question do you need a DiNozzo head slap sure sounds like you do. Love Love Love The GAbbyness of the story. GReat Job. please post your other stories. Great Job.
PearlLane chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
this was beautiful! I couldn't stop the tears because even though it will be three years this July it still hurts to think about losing a good friend. You wrote both Gibbs and Abby so geniune, it was just so beautiful!
Kels Tolar chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Thank you for the great reminder that lose doesn't have to stay sad. It can be remembered with happiness and love. Great Story!
finlaure chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Love it. Thank you for acknowledging that sometimes for some of us holidays are not always all happy and giddy things. Sometimes they are the hardest days of the year to face. Thank you for this good little story. I hope your pain will fade to good memories soon.
SevdaCatalyst chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I really liked this story. It would make a great scene in an episode.