Reviews for This Other World
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
a bientot
Nicole chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Pwwwwwweeeeeeezzzzzzzzz update! It is awesome! And make dom change bella go back to him with jay-jay! Pweez!
wolfdragon0 chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
I hope Bella goes back to Dom and stay with him since Edward is really annoying and if not Paul from la push is good
Guest chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
a bientot
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
yaya go to brian he will take good care of them and she knows him and they can go pick her car up together and he will be there to support her and guide her back to edward
ily!
xD!
katiegirl chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Love the crossover of my two favorite movies. PLEASE KEEP THE STORY GOING! Would love to see how the story works out!
rainstormslove chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
Interesting twist... definitely didn't see that coming. Way to go on coming back to the story after so long AND keeping us readers on our toes. Great job! :)
Kainen-no-Kitsune chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
Am I the only one who hears Bella talking in a New York City accent? I am? Okay...
psychovampirefreak chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
Awesome story so far! :-)
rainstormslove chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
Please update! I was so sad when I got to this chapter and saw that it was an author's note! I'd love to read more! This is such a great story line. Way better than the real Twilight as far as I'm concerned.
Happy's Princess chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Love it. Can't wait for the next chapter. If you would like some input on it you can feel free to email me at snorth 538 at gmail dot com
Happy's Princess chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
Love it. Can't wait for the next chapter. If you would like some help you can always email me
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
omg i love your idea i love this story plzzzzzzzzzzzz continue update soon

ily!

xD!
ajaxmom chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
Please come back to writing this one... Want to know what happens with Brian, Bella and Edward
babycakes10121 chapter 9 . 3/23/2011