Reviews for Wasted Time
xcharXroseX chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
GREAT STORY :) LOVE IT XX
gosgirl chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
That was amazingly hot and very well written. I hope you'll considering updating this at some point, or writing more stories.
Christiana Anderson chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
I love this story! It is so easy to read and you just feel everything that the characters feel. Its such a shame that you haven't written more of this story - is there any chance for an update in the future?
Blue-Eyed-Snape chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
soo good!
you're an amazing writer. :)
update soon.
0melting.snow0 chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
woah this was one hell of a chapter. xD

But I loved every single word of it. e_e As much as I love 'The Beginning of We' I love this chapter and I'm glad we ship the same pairings. :D So...Please, pretty please update this. 3
Eirien-herves vuin chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Oh...my...god...

Where the hell is my chocolate?

That was...amazing...simply...bloody fantastic!

Eliza-angel chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
I hope there is more to come.. I just love it especially the shower scene continue soon ... ;)
KellyRoxton chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
Hugs you That WAS GREAT. Oh it was such a good chapter two. Great Job. Oh my goodness I was enthralled with this chapter. Oh please update soon. Gosh I loved everything the banter between the two. The words that were about to make her come was awesome I really and truly hope he does do that to her by using his words. GREAT job. Aww it's GREAT Please update when you get a chance it's an awesome story. I'm so happy that you are a GAbby fan. Did you watch the last episode with Gibbs offering to help her build a coffin. Giggles. Can't wait to read where the fanfic goes with that statement. Hugs you Tight.

Great Job. Aww I really and truly can't wait to read. Giggles.
deewee89 chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
Awesome. I love the humor that they share and the store scene was hot. I enjoy the lighter side of Gibbs we see with Abby, but still the Alpha male is there. Please keep going with this story.
celkin chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Loved every bit of this relationship of them together finally! Loved the smutty goodness! They flow so well with each other. They are both independent yet they are so in sync. The playful banter, the way they read each other so well, it was all great! Thank you so much for this much needed update! Please update another chapter soon.
finlaure chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
In chapter three can they finally make it to the bed and have some more of that hot steamy mind blowing sex that they had in the bathroom, PLEASE

Wow your details are so great and hot.
celkin chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Loved this story. It was wonderfully written. Loved how you Abby was to shy and embarrassed to talk, so she signed. The interaction between the two of them was really accurate and dead on. I really enjoyed the playfulness between the two of them and the chemistry you threw in there as well. Great job! Please don't make this a one shot story. Please add more chapters! I would love to see how you develop their relationship and their reactions with one another. Thanks for writing this!
faeryfirefly chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
please continue? *pouts* it was awesome!
callmeCarter0807 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
awsome! write more if you want but i can honestly say that i want to find out wht happens next
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
oh my goodness that was so good please say that you are writing more as we speak because I wanna know what happens at dinner pretty please with Strawberries on top. Great Job. Hugs you Tight. Thanks. Kelly