Reviews for Good Dog
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wow this is HOT! O_O I love how even thought he was so cocky in the beginning Matt ended up being thoroughly owned. XD
Yami - The Devil's Advocate chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
that was funny pore matt... mhe if I court my lover doing that my punishment would make mello's look like a fucking walk in the park... lolzz
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I can't believe I've not read such an amazing lemon before. Very nice
xPrincessKagurax chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
hehe
Tunfisken chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
kukuku, me like 8D this was awesome, ya know? you have a lot of talent with writing! *gives cookie* so keep up the good work!
foreverunloved chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
*fan girl scream* LOVED THIS FAN FIC! - omg It was great! I can NOT write like that I want to be able to so bad XD but like I said it was great I see not flaws
miajay94 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
dude this story is so hot i love it
Hanamaru chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
wow that was freakin' hot, nice writing too

Hana
brick shithouse chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Does it make me perverted if I've read this more than once? ...Now that I think about it, I crossed the perverted line LONG ago.

This is one of the best MxM fics I've read. It's definitely the best oneshot, I can tell you actually put effort into it. The descriptions are perfect, and I almost punched my mom when she told me halfway through that I had to go to soccer. And that's a good thing... for you.

WW
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
That was really impressive. A lot of people aren't comfortable with writing this kind of situation, but this was really well written! I'm impressed. And of course, SOME people have to supply the really kinky smut-fics, or who will? They ARE a genre, and a very nice genre at that. Yay for MxM smut!
slain angel chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
omg that was hot...fuck that that was amazing you need to do another one like like that..i had stop half way thru lol my god i would pay you to write this stuff for me...just the kind of matt X mello fic i've been looking for for days now you have some talent hun loved everyword of it _
heychrissy chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
hahahaaha...

I love this one, I swear I do.

I cringed throughout this whole story.

You're so ridiculously descriptive.

Good job:)
Loveless-slave chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This was so good!

Mello is such a jerk... but that's why we love him. n,n
The Warped Hatter chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
OMG! I adore this! It's amazing, one of the best Matt/Mello's I've ever read!
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Ah, this story caused so many reactions: :) XD O.O O.o -.-; :) XD

Awesome. i love it, definitely a favorite. Thanks for the amazing read! you rock!