Reviews for Slapstick Valentine
Ladyrve chapter 1 . 2/28
Yes. This is what I need.
Very in character.
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
aw, now this was uber adorable. :) I would have loved more fluff but this was enough and more in-character anyway. ;)
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Very nice. ;)
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Totally awesome... Nice work on this! Keep at it.
crderf chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Awesome job! Ema's accident sounds like many of mine. The first one happened four years ago. I was on some play ground equpiment, and I fell off of a metal ladder. My right foot hit the ground. I fractured the bone right under my big toe. The next accident happened three years ago. I was running and I strained my foot so much, I sprained it. This was the same foot that I injured before. Then, this accident happened two years ago. I was in a basketball gaem, and I was running backwards ,because my coaches told me to. I tripped or lost balance, and I fell. I hyper extened my left wrist. I was in a neon orange cast for a while. I am a klutz. So, I know how Ema and your friend feel. Awesome job on the story!
Fallen Oneo chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Hehe, very cute. Nice job :) But no Klema kiss? Awwz
Cobalt Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh, a Valentine's Day fic about my fave AJ:AA couple? Sweet!

I've got to admit, this was a pretty well-written story. It included little excerpts (sp?) from previous PW:AA games like Gourdy and Coldkiller X. They really bring back memories!

Aww, imagining Klavier and Ema exchanging Valentine's Day gifts with a little blush on their faces just warms my heart up a few degrees.

Anyways, 10/10-excellent fic. Happy Day-after Valentine's Day!
REDskies chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I'd give you virtual roses and chocolates XD

Anyway, its a really nice one. I love this pairing, haha.
lildaemon chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I happen to like your Klema stories and I truly hope you DON'T stop writing them.

I skimmed your bio - I'm not familiar with your previous writing style, but the one you've adopted now is pretty awesome. This story is well written, for sure and your characters are true to their originals. Good job with that.

I especially enjoyed the dialogue - their banter was entertaining and we never quite see enough of it in the game.

Ehehehe... and FINALLY, I also love all the different places inspiration comes from - way to channel it! Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

OH... and Happy Valentine's Day!
der kapitan chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
You know what? Daddy is going to say nothing to that author's note and instead is going to be contented with this story's existence.

In which I am rather happy because I love this pairing and I'll have to wait until my next birthday until I get another one. :D

Maybe I should have gotten a bright pink cast instead of a bright green one.