Reviews for Hold me in the Rain
Maggie chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Hey! I loved the story! Put up more work fool!
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Very well done. I can certainly see this really happening.

Would like to see more!
Narxsist chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
HI there,

This I cant get over how well written this is and i really hope that you write more, It was touching and it really felt like something that would happen between the two.

Thank you for giving me the chance to read such an awesome story.

Regards

NaRX
90MLLu chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh this is really romantic and emotional. I really LOVE this one-shot I like the whole point of view of Sakura. It made this story unbelievable good and touching. The flash-back part is quite something too. I can believe how good this is. It’s well written, well described and well portrayed of Sakura’s feelings. Their conversation at the end is so amazing. I like this line of Naruto in particular “I swore on my honor, my dignity, and my life that I’d bring him back… for you. To see you smile again.” That is romantic and emotional. It’s something that he could have said in the anime and the manga. Hasn’t he already said that?.

Once again fantastic work! Really good job (v)
xzavx chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
cool i hope you haven't discuntinued if you have please please please please continue!
Gravenimage chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Yes what a great one shot very good I know Naru/Saku I actually sorry for those Naru/Hina Sasu/Saku fans thinking it will happen, Kishimoto has already given us enough clues that Naru/Saku will officially happen we will have to wait only time will tell. Anyway great story hope you continue with more Naru/Saku stories.
AfroPuff chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Yay, you finally joined FF! Once again, awesome job!