Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: The Final Challenge
TifaRokkuhato chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
i love this story, PLEASE continue it D:

~Tifa x
classic anon chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
(speaking in Iambic Pentameter) this new creature is no match for some good old fashioned bombs, Just use a powder keg.

(stops using Iambic Pentameter)

how the hell was V able to do this on a constant basis! then again...how did he manage to be able to breath whilst constantly wearing that Guido Fawkes mask? and how did the British survive hot and humid summers with the trench coat? I guess i will never truly know.
classic anon chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
demon huh? well I have a Necronomicon, a scan of Aleister Crowley's Liber Oz, and a quick link to Crowley's Liber Al Vel Legis (book of the Law.) I also have a pocket sized version of the Christian bible (New testament, Psalms, and Proverbs). plus, I have friends in a few places who would like to meet your demon.
classic anon chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
that part with Riku walking in on it and then finding out that it actually happened...you did it for teh lulz didn't you? if so...then...EPIC WIN!
herowolfofdawn chapter 12 . 9/21/2010
will you hurry up and get the next chapter done!
Vex chapter 10 . 6/12/2010
Yea! Hyrule!
ThatCrazyShinobi chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
You will continue this story Swordstalker0, or the Darkwatchers will tear YOU limb from limb! Seriously this story is the best...EVER! Though if you could maybe lengthen the later chapthers a bit, that woul be cool.
X KeyBlade Master X chapter 12 . 1/18/2010
this is the absoloot best story ever and show more between sora and kairi
Linkandzel chapter 12 . 12/2/2009
hum not bad... not bad at all... but an update is required soon before this becomes one of the many good storys that become discontinued
reviewman chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
yeah its a pretty good story but it needs more sex/love
kh lover200 chapter 12 . 8/14/2009
Its funny how Zelda and Link did "stuf" when shes a goody two shoes
we are anonymous we are legion chapter 12 . 6/26/2009
just hurry up and update...unless you want yourself and all that you hold dear to be tortured by the evil dead until the end of existance...or be burninated by Trogdor himself...:)
Shyamanalanalamanalanalanalama chapter 11 . 5/28/2009
Wauw, I like this story It's really good written, even though I found some mistakes in the earlier chapters, such as "they're" when you were supposed to write "their" and like-wise in chapter 8 or 9.

Still, I hope to read more of this exciting story!And I know how it is to get a major writer's block... Please, do tell me if there's anything I can help with :3
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 12 . 5/26/2009
UWE HEE HEE, OK YOU SEEM TO BE GETTING A BIT OOC FOR THE ZELDA CHARECTERS, AND SINCE WHEN THE HELL CAN LINK TALK?
Johnettes lullabye chapter 11 . 4/2/2009
good story, but zelda isnt disney.