Reviews for Live
moi chapter 12 . 10/1/2017
please continue to write
Ria chapter 12 . 8/21/2016
Awww y did u stop writing more? this is really great...it was like I m reading ranma manga the real version :) I enjoyed all the chapters thank u so much.
LILPRINCEASS chapter 12 . 7/5/2016
ITS BEEN 2 YEARS 2 MONTHS AND 6 DAYS SINCE YOU UPDATED HOPE YOU'RE STILL ALIVE CAUSE YOUR WRITING (STORY) IS REALLY GOOD
Guest chapter 12 . 12/10/2015
Beautiful!
Ria chapter 12 . 7/14/2015
Reading this fic is like reading the original ranma u so much...
Ranma4801 chapter 12 . 7/4/2015
Waaaw, this story is actually so good, I like it very much, getting to know Ranma's thoughts in some of the situation, I don't think that there's a lot of OOC, Ranma can be perverted sometimes, remember the episode of Ranma's shadow, and that the shadow showed Ranma's intentions, and one of them was peeking on Akane in the bathroom and going to her room in the middle of the night, yup, the shadow did things that Ranma wanted to do but couldn't, but Ranma is perverted like that with Akane only not any other girl, because he had a chance to be alone with Shampoo a lot of times but he would do anything to not to be, he loves Akane and Akane only, hope you update soon, I know it's been a year but I kinda hope you do. Take care!
acciotricia chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
so beautiful :')
NiniCool chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
I liked it ! Well, it's abit soppy, but that's what I wanted ! :P
Wicked Tales chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Hey, I have to let you know that I love this and I'm dying to read more. I really appreciate the structure the chapters as well with the mood-setting quotes to reflect the theme of each chapter. Yeah it's a little out of character, but I've been so desperate for some Ranma and Akane love that it just makes me happy. Please continue writing...it's so good!
Bobbwa chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
I loved it! I wish you had more!
thwarth chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
Congratulation on the degree. I'm glad you put on your writing hat. I always love to hear from you. This was a fun chapter, truthfully not as engaging as your other chapters, but I still liked it. I didn't feel like the thread got away from you at all. It's hard work to keep working at a chapter that isn't quite clicking and sometimes you just have to stop and let it go and move on. I'm glad you did because I would love more updates to this story. The best line was the one about the invitation sounding less innocent in his mind. He, he, he.

thwarth
UrmixMoonstone chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Absolutely amazing. This was a lucky find. Hope u update soon!
Kimasu chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Squee! What an adorable scenario! I absolutely love that Akane’s innocence trumped Ranma’s sexuality.

I think my favorite chapter was Lonely. You gave Ranma just the right amount of sweetness and ridiculousness in his thoughts and actions.
pahlee chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED .
I was midway reading this when I heard the jingle of the ixe cream truck in my neighborhood and I freaked out because I thought it was winter...its summer. And then I exclaimed how much time has passed! I was just so absorbed in this I was freaking out!
I loveeeed this, oh my gosh, oh my gosh; oh MY GOSH!
Jeschura chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
Wow, love this story. It has it's very own character and flow. The insight of Ranma is written great. Especially the way he always restricts himself of acting up on his feelings. Very in-character.