Reviews for Through The Looking Glass
Electra chapter 8 . 7/28/2004
I decided to review at the end of the fic to make it easier.I loved it all and my fave chapter was chapter 5
Electra chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
Great again.
Electra chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
You are ya in the next one.
ba 4eva chapter 8 . 8/8/2003
this is a really great fic,the way you just turned the charcters around is really cool pleaze pleaze update soon, i need some decent a.u's to read
biggrstaffbunch chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
JUX!

Omgiwad. Guess what? I updated!

Yes, Amends is updated with your luva "Xander" in it. Please read? And update? Please?

Please?
spike74133 chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
when are you going to add another chapter to the story its good so far keep it up
biggrstaffbunch chapter 8 . 4/30/2002
DUM-DUM-DUUUMMMM!

Okay, it felt really neccasary to do that,okay? Hehehe, Juxy, that was excellent. i really loved it alot. But considering that you don't update at all *wiggle my finger* I'm gonna hafta wait, huh?

Oh well. Small price to pay for good stuff.
long under tree chapter 8 . 4/27/2002
woo. cool story. will any vampire turn good? :) it's a refreshing change to see spike and angel on such good terms and on the flip side. and both slayers at that ;)

:) be looking out for more.

hmm... how about chinese vampires then? can't die by staking either ;) need spells and whatsnot.
gyrlfrend chapter 8 . 4/26/2002
You're back! Yay! Again, I loved it. I so can't wait for the vamps & the slayers to meet. Great chapter.
biggrstaffbunch chapter 7 . 2/16/2002
OMG. Thank you so much, jux. I was craving a Buffy fix. Ok, I need to tell ya how much I'm luvin this. In fact, I was wondering if you could give me some tips on my new Buffy fic. Email me, 'kay? And keep on posting, hun. This is good stuff.
gyrlfrend chapter 7 . 2/15/2002
Whoa! He's definitely Ripper all right! Loved it. And I definitely can't wait to read more.
Zauriel Angelus chapter 7 . 2/15/2002
The Pontianak ! LOL ! Never thought I'd be reading bout one of those here. Those things are way more nasty and a lot creepier than regular Nosferatu ,I'll give ya that. They're more like ghosts than vampires. Had a sighting once ... but I'm going off tangent aren't I ? Anyway very cool AU. Its definitely an interesting read. See ya later :)

Zauriel ...
gyrlfrend chapter 6 . 2/5/2002
Loved it. Well the slayers know the plan but will they stop them (I'm sure they will) More?
TheFaceInTheCrowd chapter 6 . 2/4/2002
Spike/Buffy! Spike/Buffy! that' all i care about, SPIKE/BUFFY! heehee more soon please? ~nina~
Kate chapter 6 . 2/3/2002
Great story. Keep the writeable goodness coming.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »