Reviews for So Totally In Love With You
AlphaOmnisphere chapter 3 . 6/8
Though it's been 7 long years since this short fic was finished, I wanted to say what a story it was, especially on a V-Day, for a friend. You are full of ideas, TKN. Never let that fade. Peace Out.
Samtastic 3.0 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
First off, I know I'm reviewing this two-three years after you wrote it, but...GREAT JOB! I love the pairings. And the ending to this chapter was great!

Can't wait to read the next one.
Clamanter chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
So Totally In Love With this story!
NutsyTheNuttySquirrel chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Lol at Ledunca's exchange at the end of their part! This is probably the best fanon fic on this site. Plus it has Ezzy :)
Chronic Obsession chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Bravo! Bravo! I really liked it because you used all four of my favorite crack parings. Once again, bravo! I also like your style of writing. It was probably one of the best stories I've ever read. I don't think I have anything bad to say about this story. Bravo!
The Science Nerd chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
I really liked this cute little story! Ezekiel/Izzy is a cute pairing and so is Justin/Beth and Harold/Bridgette. I loved the rest of TDI, it sounds nice, maybe even a tad better than the original TDI. And I love how Ezekiel won, that was so awesome for him! This was so cute because you were able to keep everyone in character, which I loved! Sorry, but sometimes I get annoyed when people are out of character. Anyways, this was fantastic.

Even though this was written a while ago for Valentines Day, it's still awesome! I loved it a bunch and not to sound a bit selfish or pushy, but it makes me wonder if you'll do anything for Christmas or the next Valentines Day. It would be cool to see what you'll do, but I won't bother you. This was very awesome, I loved it a whole bunch. The kids were probably my favorite, actually. Good work!

-Science Nerd
Amethyst Jade chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Aw, I loved this! It was so sweet!

And I love how Ezekiel won, that was awesome!
rainbowxXrachel chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
I usually HATE gooey stories or movies, unless they're really good, and I have always hated the DuncanxLeshawna pairing, yet I LOVED this! I was especially pleased with how you wrote the HaroldxBridgette part, but Geoff did seem a bit mean after it was revealed who the underpants belonged to.
JoeMerl chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
Well, this was a good story, although overall I think it was trying to fit too much in; I think if you had picked any one of these pairings and just focused on it, it would have been interesting. I especially liked the Harold/Bridgette, which is odd since I'm usually not particularly into that pairing.

The ending with the kids was good, though the dialogue was maybe a bit too expository. I especially liked Ocean and Napoleon's names. :-) Now I totally want to go and write one of those cliched "TDI Season Starring the Characters' Kids" stories...but I won't.

Anyway, great story you got here, amazing work as always.
JoeMerl chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Hee-hee, I liked what you did here with Tyler screwing up Chris' hair. Nice of him to get a cool send-off, as opposed to the rather horrible way the Bass mocked him on the show. (Especially since all the ones who mocked him chickened out of their challenges, except for Duncan who needed help to conquer something EVEN STUPIDER! Ah, but I digress.) And Ezekiel's "present"-a bit obvious, but nice.

Okay, I love the part with Harold and Bridgette in the canoe. Poor Harold, he just can't help but being a good guy. And now his haikus are probably worthless; if he left them for her she'd just think they were from Geoff.

Oh! When Harold says he'll push the boats, and everyone burst out laughing...funny, man. Though I'm sure he could have-it seems to be a rule, after all, that Harold can do anything if people says he can't. But alas, now he is stuck with angst.

Leshawna stammered as she tried to think of an excuse other than, “While Duncan and I were engaging in some heavy make-out time, the paint still wet on his body smeared against my clothes.” (*giggle-snort-laugh-chortle-hee-hee-hee*)

Oh, she IS mistaking his haikus for being Geoff's! But who's been putting them in her bed? Geoff? One of his friends? Or maybe someone who's trying to hook her up with Harold...

Ah, I was right! Izzy did it to help Harold! I thought she or Zeke...too bad she didn't think that one through.

Ah, poor Harold at the end! I actually thought the underwear was going to be Ezekiel’s…it struck me as weird nobody ever brought up the possibility. But I really liked how you got him all pissed off at the end, great work there. I actually can’t decide, would Zeke be the kind of guy to believe in that kind of thing or not? Whatever, you still make it cool here.

Anyway. Another great, dramatic chapter. I’ll probably get to the last one tomorrow. Great work!
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Whoo! Another great story. One little thing that occurs to me: Ezekiel didn't seem to have any problem on the show jumping off the cliff. But then, the idea of him and Izzy doing it together was really cool, and I really like the way you're managing to change things and reinterpret them to support your couples. And Heather was both evil and clever there at the end. Great work!
Wyote chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
A nice end to a nice little story. I see Zeke managed to win unlike your other story. It was neat to see the couples years later, kids and everything.
Wyote chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Wow, that was a good twist. I kinda wish that had happened in the show, it would have been funny to see what happened to the guys after they found out that they weren't Harold underwear afterall. As for the Tiki thing, yeah, I never really thought about it, but it does make sense since TDI was just one giant realistic stage. Though I wish Owen didn't have to go, the dude is my favorite character. But then again, it's not his story, so I'll live.
Wyote chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
This is pretty good. I think I've read one or two of Winter-Rae's stories, so I'm a little familiar with these pairings. I gotta admit that even though they aren't the canon pairings, I was enjoying the story regardless and they seemed to work pretty well.
TDIrocks1234 chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
:-(Why does this have to end! Anyway, this story was great and i liked how u made these crack pairings seem like they really happened in the show! Keep on writin all types of stories, your awesoem at it!