Reviews for Forever My Valentine
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Tissue warning. lovely, just lovely
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Aw . . . poor Prowl . . .
TheBeanButCallMeBee chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
AWESOME JOB!
Charisma B chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
*Whipes tears away* Aww that was beautiful. What a nice idea. ProwlxJazz forever.

I pray that in Transformers 3 Michael Bay will add in Prowl and have him find out about Jazz (them already being lovers of course). Then in the end Prowl will have a dramatic death but will accept it because he knows he's going to join Jazz. Man I would be bawling. But seriously we need Prowl in the 3rd movie (Blurr too).
curse-of-the-cat chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
That is so sweet! And am I right in guessing that the song/poem is something you came up with on your own? Either way, it was very well written, and I loved it. Please, keep up the good work!
Scarlett Spider-Girl chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Wow...did you come up with that song? Jeez, I'm crying. That was good, poor Prowl.
pikachu13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Wow. Forever can be such a strong word, but in Prowl's case, it meant so much more than that. Poor Prowl. So much pain. But at least he is now at peace with himself. A great tearjerker as always, thanks for that!
Bunnylass waves chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
That is just as perfect now as it was when I read it yesterday. :) It may be sad, but its so incredibly sweet to! I am really glad you wrote this out. The poem just gets better!

Guh, I'm just as at a loss for words as I was in the first review! More power to you for making a girl who writes big-ass reviews...speechless. :D

I know what I'll settle for *hugs Prowlie* I never did that before and I definitely should have done! And I never mentioned how much I loved the words you used to describe Jazz. :) Very good choice.

Heh, VERY good fic! :D
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Aw. This fic is so sad and so sweet. This is a good TF Valentines fic.

C.D.
Hot Rod's Girl chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Awe, this was so sad.

*Sniffs*

Great job!
Elita One chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
*sobs*

so sweet

My love left for 2 years on V Day, he has 1 year to go.

it sucks being apart
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw Poor Prowl
Plenoptic chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Hello-too lazy to sign in today.

I thought I'd take a break from homework and check my email-and YAY, MORE OPTIMUS PRIME 007 GOODNESS!

...Wait, wait, what the frag is this? TISSUES?

:3 This is so sad and yet so sweet. I could just squee at the fluffiness! o It was absolutely adorable, and I always wondered what they did with Jazz's remains...is he going to be resurrected in Hold On?

Oh boy-poetry, Prowl style! XD I loved the poem because it was very romantic, but at the same time it DEFINITELY sounded like Prowl. The rhyme scheme was also fun and easy to follow, so thank you for that XD Only Prowl could make really big words work in a poem XD XD XD

I don't think I'll be putting out a Valentine's day fic this year, either. Ugh...I've got two math assignments, a science essay, science questions, a hundred and fifty pages of a book to read, and then an english essay due after the weekend (collapses) oh, and an impossible world cultures crossword...don't suppose you know where Gandi was born? :3

Thank you for posting this, it was really sweet...a nice change of pace from all the sappy stuff that shows up on V-Day. (this is the first V day that I am not single. Yay Plenoptic!)Not taht I don't like the sappy stuff :D

Plenoptic
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
OMG...I am so completely speechless right now, I don't even think I could get the right words out. I feel like I'd talk gibberish if I said anything. All I can manage is, OMG. That was so incredibly sad, but absolutely, one hundred percent PERFECT!

That poem was AMAZING! *Goes back to read again* That actually brought tears to my eyes, just reading that the second, or is it the third?, time. This has got to be my fave line from it - 'Together always through space and time.' It was like you could really truly feel what Prowl was feeling!

*Sigh*

That was beautifully written, thank you for sharing it! :) It brought a lump to my throat, but I couldn't imagine it any other way. You rock! :)
sunnydsgirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
AHH you didn't somehow i knew you would do a sad one of these guys oi! lol very well written make more for these? maybe do another chappy of their daughter?