Reviews for Hand On His Heart
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
My mind just goes all kablooey when I go from your A.N.'s to a perfectly spelled story.
Sorry I don't mean to be insulting but.. It's just surprising xD.
jordygirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE! I loved it! Not meant to flame but how does Max got to the pool in a bikini without peeps noticing the wings? OH WELL I LIKED IT BETTER THAT WAY! *presents with virtual bacon*

*freckle power*

Jordygirl _
Micha3laRos3 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I agree with the whole Max and Fang shouldnt just up ands say "I love you" because those are strong emotions and their only like 15, but they dont just like each other but they dont love each other either! gah! there should so be something in between like and love. sorry Im ranting, I always do that! \

anyways love your stories! read mine PLEASE!
KaiChii-San chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
that wa cute i liked it. go ahead and continue :D
JuJukins chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
YES I WANT MORE! That was adorable! Pools rock... and I totally understand why you wouldn't have them say love. They're fifteen, for goodness sake!

So cute... I love cheesy fluffy faxness.
ifurcutesitbyme chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
i loved it1 u should definately continue this one. or at least start another FAXified one. most definately! i cant wait to read more from you, so you better get those fingers writing! haha...
MiniFeverency chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I am quite partial to the fluffy-fax-y sickness.

:D

haha.

I get the whole "i love you" thing.

It would be like ... Fang laughing in public or something.

Weird...
the great bob chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
i agree with Cali Ride you should contiue it i L.O.V.E faxness

DO IT I COMMAND YOU WITH THE GREAT POWER OF BOB
Mo chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
You got Max perfectly! She totally is not good at relationships!

Great one-shot!

~Mo~
Cali Ride chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
CONTINUE IT, CONTINUE IT, CONTINUE IT!
shorty1008 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Hey Mac its Erin. I think you should cotinu it.

P.S. I really suck at spelling just anouther reason i won't wright a story!

~Erin
gypsyprincess94 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
omg! that story is so cute! I think you should add another chapter.. but w/e.. it was Fabutawesome (NuDgE vocab word) :)

Jasmine
sixx feet under the stars chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
ohmygod yes you better continue haha

it's hella amazin'

x)
i-am-a-warrior chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
please continue. i havent said this on reviews before. but my friend and who love these books agree. we think that max doesn't deserve fang. but it's like, because, fangs so awesome! same that bella doesn't deserve edward. i'm not obsessed with twilight. i just think that. but still, i think I deserve fang. lol. good job. THIS IS MY LONGEST REVIEW GOOD LORD.
morning-hues chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
i like it! yo are a really good writer and can get into character! nice job! i think you should continue, its a good story.:)