Reviews for A Clown for a Valentine
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Um I would vacate and change my name. How would anyone cope knowing that they were stalked by a psychopath?

Ha...what an interesting valentine's for the Joker!;)
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
That romantic date was more of a murdering attempt, from the acidic drink or the poisonous cookies. And cookies for a meal...what?

All I can say is the Joker must have a reinforced stomach...to take anything lethal.:D
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
The Joker is feeling lonely?...and desperate for a bit of love?:D
AnAngelicDevil chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Great twisted story. I loved it and really do hope that you'll write a sequel ;)
MireiLovett1846 chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Poor Vera... Well, at least she has a Joker-free year ahead of her...

Great job! This fic was excellent. It was crazy, convoluted and as twisted as the Joker himself.

Mirei
MireiLovett1846 chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
Oh, my...

This is his idea of a date? *eyetwitch* Don't worry about him not being in character. He's fine.

Once again, delightfully twisted. The Joker is so deranged! I love it.
MireiLovett1846 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This is delightfully twisted. I lovett!
Zek chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This is great, somehow like this I imagined Joker in restaurant, thanks.
Ariadne'sThread chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
A lovely IC fic: Vera was interesting without hogging the lime light and both Batman and the joker were pitch perfect (although your joker seems more like the comic book version than the film version, but then I'm no expert).

Part of me thinks this is beautiful and complete as it is, but another part of me wants the Joker to see what the Joker does for Christmas...
WolfxAngel chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
Omg, lmao! You should so make a sequel. This was brilliant! :D
CarvedKid chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
This is really good! Very interesting! :] I wouldn't mind going on a date with the murderous clown myself! Please write more soon!
HoistTheColours chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
I loved this chapter! Espcially the beginnig. How convienent of the Joker to have three random rubber ducks in his pocket. I wouldn't doubt that for a second, if that were to happen in the movie-although it would be kind of strange...I can see it now. Jim Gordon says this: "Nothing in his pockets but knives and lint...oh, and three yellow rubber duckies." Wow, that would be funny. Anyways...moving on. [

I think I smell a sequal! Is the Joker going to return to her on Christmas? No, thats too far away, how about Easter? Nah, that'd be kind of weird. The Fourth of July? Dude that'd be awesome...though it is kind of far away too. Oh well, it'd still be perfect. You know, I bet that is the Joker's favorite holiday-can you imagine all the nifty little things he could do with fireworks! WHOO!

So, I guess I'll let YOU decide the holiday, if you choose to write a sequal. Which would be awesome. Really really awesome.

In conclusion, this was so fun to read; not only because it was good, but also because it was so different from anything else on this website that I have ever read regarding this particular movie genre.

Hope to see another ones of thee stories soon! Keep up your good work!

Sincerely,

HoistTheColours
HoistTheColours chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
This was super good! The whole chapter you kept building up the suspense at such a rate I thought my heart was going to leap out of my chest.

It was great, though, really. [

Oh, and I just wanted to point out that I really like your OC. She is has this sarcastic humor thing going on, if you know what I mean, and I think it's neat. Normally, I hate those kind of OCs, but for some reason, yours is actually enjoyable to read. Good job.

Sincerely,

HoistTheColours
Lunauc chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Loved it. It was very "Slay Ride". Fits well with Joker's twisted idea of a good time, and it leaves an opening for sequels, if you were so inclined.

Though I must point out, acid doesn't dissolve glass. That's why they store it in glass beakers.
sapphobrazil chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Loved it... Can we have more "holidays" :-)

Ana