Reviews for The Wisdom of Drunk Cats
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Naughty, it's midnight, and I saw your update and had to read it! Schools going to be great tomorrow :S

Haha, nah this was awesome! I hate the holiday too. I got into a 'heated discussion' with a girl over - I pointing out its lack of historical significance, and how it was all a money scam, she on the pro-valentines day wagon. Safe to say she ended up in tears :)

I'm not slack :S haha. Nah, this was so funny, the sass-bucket had me giggling :)

See, that should really happen on the show, it would be so funny!

Now you've got me curious about where drunk cat came from lol.

Maybe I don't want to know lol.

Have a great week, and I look forward to reading more of your work :) Thanks for making me laugh :)

boothlover chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
hhahahahaha more! loved it LOL
LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
What a great Valentines Day surprise fic. I loved it :)
LooseSeal chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This was cute. I hate it when Bones is dating, and Booth isn't getting any, but this dating bones/Bones pun was funny. Ending was quietly adorable.

I got my wisdom teeth out on Vday many years ago, so this story was, shall we say, close to my heart...I wasn't quite so drugged up, but milkshakes were certainly the order of the day.
goldpiece chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
LMAO. Just so you know, I was driving home from work after a really busy day and the first thought that went through my head right after 'I need to get gas' and 'I'm thirsty' was 'I hope to God that Kate posted something. I could really use the boost. So kudos for you for totally making my evening. This was really cute and I have the sneaking suspicion that some of it came from our conversation about Booth always having side effects from medication. Anyhow, I loved it. Very, very cute.

hipplanet chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Adorable story! A sequel would be fantastic but is also completely not required. Good show!
Writer Unblocked chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
aww i liked it. the ending was too cute
Jewel chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Really entertaining... I keep thinking of Booth acting like this girl from a T.V. show I watch(That 70's Show). She got drunk on a date and was all tipsy... really funny, and I think that is how Booth would look in this story. Really sweet at the end. Great story.
stellalux24 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Very, very cute and clever-loved it!
gathers-no-moss chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw! So very cute.

"Drunk cat" and "sass bucket" being my favorite part.
everg8er23 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I love it! Booth is so adorable, especially when hopped up on drugs.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Chocolate and catnip. What else is there
blaineanderson chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I loved this! As much as I appreciate the character of Booth, I can't help but smile and love it when he finds himself in situations where he isn't being himself (if that makes any sense at all.)

Great job!

BP :)
lucyc66 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
This was a very nice one-shot. I love drugged up, slurred speech Booth. It's adorable. And i'm sure Brennan would agree.

It was funny in all the right parts and very sweet near the end.

Thanks for posting.

HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
aw! that was so cuute! aww!

59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »