Reviews for The Wisdom of Drunk Cats
PuddinCup3 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
haha. i loved it! i hate valentines day too. plus i just had my wisdom teeth out a few weeks ago. but they gave me vicodin instead of tylonal. poor booth. wisdom teeth surgery sucks. but who better to spend that with then his bones right? haha.
deeleigh chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I liked it. It was cute. I have to just have to point out that I don't quite enjoy Valentine's Day either, but a friend of mine just says that all of the haters are jealous of those who have a special someone to spend it with. That said, I wish they would do a Valentine's Episode on the show. It would be an interesting series of interactions to see. Anyways, that is totally off topic. I liked your story.
caroldpb chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
TOTALLY LOVED IT...
theseerasures chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw...

This one makes my heart melt.
Smurffette chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Wonderful story! I have to agree with Brennan's view on Valentine's Day in this story...horrible holiday! You now have me very curious where "drunk cat" comes from...
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
You definitely acheived your goal. This story was hilarious. Probably something that could happen on t show. Great job. I really liked it. :)
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw, indeed! Lots of fun. Legally-drugged Booth is fun too! Nice job on the "artifact dating" guy. I liked the whole "dating b/Bones" connection!

One typo: I think you meant "ought" (meaning "should") instead of "aught" (meaning "nothing").

One of my friends calls today "big black X on the calendar day". Glad to see there are others like us out there!
Shayna Maidel chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
You don't want to tell anyone where drunk cat comes from? Must be an awfully interesting story then XD. This really made me smile- and I don't like Valentines Day either, so it was better twice over.
sbfisher chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Booth on drugs is funny!
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Thanks for the wonderful valentine! I love the phrases in this one, from sass bucket to drunk cat to the part about artifact dating dating bones... I also love him saying he wasn't really sorry after the meds kicked in. Very sweet, in a less used they-didn't-hook-up format.
lettingyourheartwin chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Awesome! You took such a regular thing (getting your wisdom teeth out) and you switched it up! You made it into a Bones original! I just loved that. Excellent characterization as well!

Your stories always make me happy!
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
As someone whose parents made her get her wisdom teeth out the day after Christmas a few years ago, I could relate to Booth's less-than-wonderful attitude in this story. Wisdom teeth surgery totally ruins holidays!

“Someone I met,” she said vaguely. “He works in artifact dating.”

“Dating,” Booth said, chuckling stupidly. “Artifact dating. Dating bones. Dating Bones. It’s funny!”

That cracked me up, haha. I could see him laughing over something like that. Nice job!
Lunchbox Vanity chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Awesome story! I noticed that many people who write Bones fanfics have bad grammar and spelling (which bothers me a lot), but yours is impeccable. I like the dialogue so far, too, very in character. You should continue it for sure!

LbV