Reviews for Too Late
Oh chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
What? That's the end? You did not complete this story.
guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
I have only one word for you - PERFECT!
TriggerHappyJax chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
WOW...this was absolutely one of the best written stories I have found on FF. Congrats on your award...it is much deserved. This story made me cry and smile and brought a lot of joy. Thanks!
eva-david chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
That just really touched me. That little moment right there at the end of the story. It moved something. Loved it :)
Catmint chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Absolutely fantastic. Excellent writing, good characterisation, good capturing of emotions.
ADR chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Awww! Just came across this story and I love it no wonder it won...anyway loved your story and i'm sad to see that your not writing NCIS stories anymore your very good better then the writers . I agree with your assesment of the show it has gone down hill character wise and lack of good story lines. I hate the way the writers have done with Ziva lately they have not given this characer justice. Its like they taken this complex character ripped her to shreds and have done a hack job of putting her back together. Tony's character has improved alittle I like how serious he has become instead of the clown all the time, but at times his charter is hard to enjoy because of how the fans seem to worship him or treat him like the golden boy, that he can do no wrong even though he can be quite snotty at times and they place blame on Ziva and McGee making them the enemy because a slight remarke they make brusing his ego...can't stand that! Hope gets better and they stop teasing with the Tiva. Anyway's great story )
Mezzo Beev chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
What a wonderful AU story! I love how you took Tony to such a dark emotional place but let him be constructive with it; if he can’t have happiness, he’ll at least have superior performance on the job. I like that you have Gibbs recognize Tony’s willingness to accept and the rest of the team’s avoidance of responsibility in the Renny Grant case – that bothered me too about that episode. It says a lot about the level of intelligence you grant Tony that by simply reading case files on the flight to San Diego, he spotted a rat (or 3). I do believe that Tony has it in him to achieve the level of success as an investigator and leader that you illustrate here so beautifully. Though it’s nice that he gets his girl in the end, I find it little sad that his future will be solely in training. I can’t help thinking that you’ve given him a lot of credibility as an analyst and synthesizer of intelligence. Seems like the future in FLETC he describes ignores those skills, which don’t necessarily require field qualification to be used. Have you considered a follow-up that shows how Ziva and he settle into and make successes of their new roles (or not)?
melraemorgan chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Ohhhh much loves for this story!You so deserved that award!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Lovely. I really liked the way you allowed the conflict to perpetuate itself and then sort of resolve, but with still a little room for reader imagination!
Leigh chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
oh my gosh! This fic is soooo good! It's so sad, bt the whole time I was still holding out hope for Tony, and at the end I actually cried.

Well done, awesome fic! thank you :-)

Leigh
Jesusrocks chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
So I was really doubting your ability to write a happy, non-angsty ending. I thought it was going to be a semi-angsty ending where Tony accepts Ziva's marriage and lives like Gibbs the rest of his life. Have to say I like your ending better :) It is happy and even though Keating and Jardine die (that made me really sad), they died because of the plot and not for the sake of someone killing them off.

Great story, as usual. Keep writing and please update Falling on Unyielding Ground? My computer's being stupid and not sending my review for that story. Awesome, though sad, chapter. I really didn't want a tearful goodbye between Jeff and Kim, it would seem OOC if it was. It was well written.

Have a great day, or night, depending on when you read this!
Jesusrocks chapter 4 . 8/9/2010

Have a great day, or night, depending on when you read this!
OrchidsAndVines chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
last chapter was quite epic. and yes very well done
OrchidsAndVines chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
i love tony and ziva. its like 60% of the reason i watch the show. 20% abby/mcgee 20% gibbs& ducky

anywhoo. i'm sad now. but chapt1 tony was very good
Ica44 chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
(sigh)... Very heartwrenching, over and over again, but so glad that they're on the right track! Great job.