Reviews for Popstar
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
3333...

Death to Hollis Mann!
gosgirl chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
Just rereading this one and can't believe I haven't left a review... *headslaps self* Really enjoyed this one - love the mix of a casefile with Gibbs realising his feelings and deciding to act on them. Love jealous Gibbs... and a very touching and hot final chapter when they get together.
Gibbsgirl24 chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
Loved this. I can always go for some more Gabby fluff. I really enjoy your writing. Thanks.
MrsPenelopeMorgan chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
that was awesome!
Laplandgurl chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
Oh I enjoyed this, I definitely enjoyed this. And really enjoyed seeing Hollis Mann being kicked out by first Gibbs and then Abby - I never liked that woman...happy writing.
Emerald Imagination chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
Aww very cute. I HATE Hollis... Grr. Good job!
Mishelle20 chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
This is a really great fic. I definately enjoyed reading it.
kat chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
YOU. ARE. AWESOME. I really dig this story. I laughed I cried it's great entertainment, but I wish it was longer, a lot longer ;D
gothfox chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
You are so good at writing. After I finish this story, I'm going to read all your others. This is amazing
gothfox chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I'm liking this so far

"I know, you'll quit, or retire, whatever you'd like to call it this time" HAHA
Lerrinus chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
Whoo! Definitely loved this, it's very well written, I love how you've written all the emotions, all personalities spot on and the action between Hollis and Abby was perfect, way to go! Thanks for a great read! :-)
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
I think you ended it perfectly. You can leave it or continue it whatever floats your boat. Very well bsolutely loved this. Great job with the characterizations and everything!

Elodie~
gabs4me chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
1st sorry for 3 reviews in a row, but I just found it, and could not stop reading. You are so good at getting the characters and you had a great case and Gabby. Loved the smut, because it was HOT and tastefully done. I think the best part was the conversation about the show. I really would like atleast another chapter dealing with the team, do they hide it or let them find out, that type of thing. Keep up the gabby please, I'm a big fan of your writting.
gabs4me chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
IMG ROFLMAO Laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes. Esp. Tony's song :D. This is my new favorite story. LOVE it.