Reviews for Popstar
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
3333...

Death to Hollis Mann!
gosgirl chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
Just rereading this one and can't believe I haven't left a review... *headslaps self* Really enjoyed this one - love the mix of a casefile with Gibbs realising his feelings and deciding to act on them. Love jealous Gibbs... and a very touching and hot final chapter when they get together.
Gibbsgirl24 chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
Loved this. I can always go for some more Gabby fluff. I really enjoy your writing. Thanks.
MrsPenelopeMorgan chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
that was awesome!
Laplandgurl chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
Oh I enjoyed this, I definitely enjoyed this. And really enjoyed seeing Hollis Mann being kicked out by first Gibbs and then Abby - I never liked that woman...happy writing.
Emerald Imagination chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
Aww very cute. I HATE Hollis... Grr. Good job!
Mishelle20 chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
This is a really great fic. I definately enjoyed reading it.
kat chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
YOU. ARE. AWESOME. I really dig this story. I laughed I cried it's great entertainment, but I wish it was longer, a lot longer ;D
gothfox chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
You are so good at writing. After I finish this story, I'm going to read all your others. This is amazing
gothfox chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I'm liking this so far

"I know, you'll quit, or retire, whatever you'd like to call it this time" HAHA
Lerrinus chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
Whoo! Definitely loved this, it's very well written, I love how you've written all the emotions, all personalities spot on and the action between Hollis and Abby was perfect, way to go! Thanks for a great read! :-)
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
I think you ended it perfectly. You can leave it or continue it whatever floats your boat. Very well bsolutely loved this. Great job with the characterizations and everything!

Elodie
gabs4me chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
1st sorry for 3 reviews in a row, but I just found it, and could not stop reading. You are so good at getting the characters and you had a great case and Gabby. Loved the smut, because it was HOT and tastefully done. I think the best part was the conversation about the show. I really would like atleast another chapter dealing with the team, do they hide it or let them find out, that type of thing. Keep up the gabby please, I'm a big fan of your writting.
gabs4me chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
IMG ROFLMAO Laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes. Esp. Tony's song :D. This is my new favorite story. LOVE it.