Reviews for Chocolate Always Loves You Back
Ahhhh the feels are eating me!3
YOUUU chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
UMMMMM...
I FUCKING CAN'T.
THAT WAS AMAZING. CAPS LOCK KIND OF AMAZING. THE BEST, T H E BEST DEATH NOTE FANFIC - ANY FANFIC!- I'VE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE UNSPECIFIED NUMBER OF YEARS OF EXISTENCE. THAT WAS FABULOUSLY WRITTEN AND GORGEOUSLY WITTY AND FLUFFY AS A NEW QUILT AND ADORABLE AS L'S PAJAMAS AND SUBTLE AND POWERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND I KNOW IT'S BEEN YEARS, BUT JUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME, AND YOUR READERS ALWAYS LOVE YOU BACK. TAKE THIS CANDY HEART. TAKE THE ENTIRE FUCKING BAG, TAKE THE ENTIRE FUCKING UNIVERSE'S SUPPLY OF SUGAR BECAUSE THIS IS. THE BEST. FIC. I'VE EVER READ. AND I LOVE YOU.
MutteringUnderMyBreath chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
I love the ending!-the chocolate and Aizawas comment :) this was really funny and suspenseful and also cute :) .. And Brilliant!
shunsuketandra chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
this was a good story i loved it
Thatdragonrider chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
I loved this so much! You're so talented! 3
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Why is doing Sudoku in pen significant? I do that very often and I didn't think it was uncommon.
Imanza chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
You may or may not remember me as a die-hard fan who has jumped from fandom to fandom with you over the years, voraciously devouring your works and leaving naught but a breadcrumb trail of meagre remains in my wake, but I'd just like to say once again that reading your fics is like coming home at the end of a 12-hour shift of back-breaking labour and soaking all my cares and troubles away in a nice, warm, aromatic bubble bath. And now that I've once again finished re-reading everything, going through the ups and downs of the stories and being thrilled just as much as when I first encountered them, I'm rather disheartened at the fact that I suddenly don't know what in blazes to do with my life again. Here's hoping you and I will be taken up with the same fandom again in the near future, thereby rekindling my sordid love affair with your work and putting meaning back into my life. That may have been the creepiest review someone's ever given you, and I apologise, but it's really your fault for being so damn awesome.
The Cake Genius chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
That entire story was so wonderful. I was squealing and bouncing in my chair practically the whole time! :DDD
The Cake Genius chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Well, thank God that turned out all right.
The Cake Genius chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
NO! Omgomg, they have to be okay!
You almost gave me a heart attack there!
The Cake Genius chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
I just knew that there was going to be some drunk scene in this fic. XD
The Cake Genius chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
NAOMI! Hiiii, Naomi!
She's especially awesome right now, considering that the murderer is probably Beyond. X3 Do your wonders ever cease.
The Cake Genius chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
FEELS. SO MANY OF THEM. HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.
The Cake Genius chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Awww. Especially Matt.
This was just an adorable chapter. :3
The Cake Genius chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
:D This fic makes me so happy.