Reviews for Chocolate Always Loves You Back
Murasaki Hina chapter 1 . 10/11
omg. I don't normally read death note au's but this one was just SO good. My heart is still smiling.
I am in...awe. You got the heat of it, the angst and the lust and the fun, but then at the end you give us the domestic moments, the morning kisses and the nicknames and the everything.

I could sob at how beautiful the writing is, will forever fantasise about the characterization, and I'm going to forever gush about the plot and character arcs for as long as someone is in my general vicinity.

Just, thank so fucking MUCH for writing this! Your awesome!
Jenna chapter 15 . 8/30
Aww, cute!
TheCISL23 chapter 2 . 8/3
This is one of my favorite LawLight fics of all time and I have read lots. Thank you for this. I love it so much and my face hurts from smiling too much and my mother commented once how ugly and creepy my laugh was while reading this gem. Kudos to you, dear author.
Lifesjustalaugh chapter 13 . 4/16
I keep wondering if there is something up with Mello's chocolate that links it to the killer. Where did he get it from in the first place if they can't even afford food? So totally interesting.
bartlettpear chapter 15 . 3/29
What a lovely, lovely way to wrap the story up. Them being a big happy family. I want to see Light's family meet his new family one day. That chocolate with L will always love you was totally sweet. And the ending quote made me laugh. Thank you for writing :D
bartlettpear chapter 14 . 3/29
Way to go Mello holding down that detonator the whole time and nice one L making Bosworth go boom. I was all omg when Light ran after Bosworth. I am so glad Quillish made it out of his fight with Bosworth alive and that Matsuda was a badass marksman. Mello's reaction made me laugh. And Light kissing L to shut him up, effective ;)
bartlettpear chapter 11 . 3/28
(Light envisioned Aizawa embarking on an anti-technological rampage, taking a sledgehammer to all devices unlucky enough to require computer chips, leaving a trail of sparking wires and shattered silicon in his wake.)
This made me laugh. The boys are so cute, I love how you have them as a trio that gets along/is close. Light's melodramatic self in his head is hilarious.
bartlettpear chapter 10 . 3/28
I like the running them of if that's what they were calling it these days, Eriko was a lovely character to meet.
bartlettpear chapter 9 . 3/28
:'D I know this left off at an ominous note but yay for Light's fondness for domestic duties, the boys being alright and the start of something new between Liggt and L.
bartlettpear chapter 8 . 3/28
Family outing :D! Also, how lucky that L... Lawliet showed up so Light can be reassured he is alive and well.
bartlettpear chapter 7 . 3/28
I like that this ended on a happy note, your description of Light, the motivation behind his dedication to helping people, respecting the dedication of hid parents and professors set my heart at ease. I perked up when I noticed he baked cookies and was delighted once we found out exactly what kind of cookies. I really love your Light, Matsuda, Aizawa, L, Mello, Matt, Near, Quillish, anyone else I forgot to mention along with your mentions of Mogi and Sayu. Light's coffee mug collection is cute.
bartlettpear chapter 6 . 3/28
Another amazing chapter, I grieved because crimes like this exist in real life. I appreciate the silver lining of deepening bonds and your chase was nicely carried out.
bartlettpear chapter 5 . 3/28
(You might as well charge oil and water with the crime of blending together too well; couldn't a man strike up a conversation without being subject to such slanderous accusations?) This made me laugh, I really enjoy following your Light's thoughts.

I was embarrassingly delighted by Light's mention of Skittles hahaha

(Light felt his face go strangely warm.
It was because of the tea steam.
Obviously.)
It's just, a little crush~ Also, love how you had them on on a dim sum excursion and describe the experience too :D
bartlettpear chapter 4 . 3/28
The revelation that Sanders was cut up alive is absolutely fucking horrible. And now someone else was too, I feel sick. Theory is it might be a serial killer that finally moved to humans versus a anything to do with drugs. I really like how you adapted the characters into this universe, totally fits :)