Reviews for Chocolate Always Loves You Back
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Why is doing Sudoku in pen significant? I do that very often and I didn't think it was uncommon.
Imanza chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
You may or may not remember me as a die-hard fan who has jumped from fandom to fandom with you over the years, voraciously devouring your works and leaving naught but a breadcrumb trail of meagre remains in my wake, but I'd just like to say once again that reading your fics is like coming home at the end of a 12-hour shift of back-breaking labour and soaking all my cares and troubles away in a nice, warm, aromatic bubble bath. And now that I've once again finished re-reading everything, going through the ups and downs of the stories and being thrilled just as much as when I first encountered them, I'm rather disheartened at the fact that I suddenly don't know what in blazes to do with my life again. Here's hoping you and I will be taken up with the same fandom again in the near future, thereby rekindling my sordid love affair with your work and putting meaning back into my life. That may have been the creepiest review someone's ever given you, and I apologise, but it's really your fault for being so damn awesome.
The Cake Genius chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
That entire story was so wonderful. I was squealing and bouncing in my chair practically the whole time! :DDD
The Cake Genius chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Well, thank God that turned out all right.
The Cake Genius chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
NO! Omgomg, they have to be okay!
You almost gave me a heart attack there!
The Cake Genius chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
I just knew that there was going to be some drunk scene in this fic. XD
The Cake Genius chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
NAOMI! Hiiii, Naomi!
She's especially awesome right now, considering that the murderer is probably Beyond. X3 Do your wonders ever cease.
The Cake Genius chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
FEELS. SO MANY OF THEM. HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.
The Cake Genius chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Awww. Especially Matt.
This was just an adorable chapter. :3
The Cake Genius chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
:D This fic makes me so happy.
The Cake Genius chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
It's BB, isn't it?
... It's totally BB.
I like this story. It's funny, but it has a plot, too, which is nice.
White Eevee chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
I know you wrote this eons ago, but I think you deserve a medal for your humor. This is perhaps the most cleverly funny Death Note fanfic I've ever read.

I did think Light and L were assumed to be interested in each other, and submitted to that interest, a little too quickly, but in the end it didn't really matter because I WANT to see them together anyway, and the rest was written so wonderfully! You have a lot working for you: Light's wild imagination, self-quips, and scathing inner condemnations; delightful zingers when you least expect it (Mello at the end of chapter 14 immediately comes to mind); the amusing coffee cup collection; awesomely unexpected turn of events (I was ecstatic at the first kiss scene-so abrupt, so refreshing!)
The characterization of each person was well done, and I was particularly happy with Matt, Mello, and Near. I actually didn't care much for them in canon, but here I loved them, and I wanted to see them more! Unfortunately, I'm late in the game, but I just wanted to say, your writing is superb.
LilacSkyAtDawn chapter 15 . 12/18/2012
That was good fun :) Loved the dialogues - so witty and hilarious!

I especially loved the conclusion to the bomb threat.
Cheska chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
thanks! i enjoyed this AU. :)
Bunny-Chan The Kick-Ass Ninja chapter 15 . 11/7/2012