Reviews for Cupid
dotdotdot chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was the weirdest thing I have ever read. But I did read it through. Logged off then back on three times in two days to read it. You wrote heroin.
gambits princess chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
beautiful, incredibale! so romantic & possesvie! i loved the descrption of todds locker, i atually had to go out an buy my own froggy stickers lol!
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Very fun and cute! -
kittyhumaniod chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
...heehee...Awesome story.
Smile-Evily chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
hot stuff chika!
Racoda Moonshine chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I actually LOVED this story! I was glued to my laptop screen while reading this! *gives a massive hug* .Awesome :D
Brijearin chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Once more you have done something I did not think possible. I have never before thought it in good taste to pair Todd/Kurt together. They have so many problems that would get between them. Still after giving this story a chance, I am glad to find a lovely story. You kept them in character, and did a nice job with keeping their voices theirs. That's something a lot of people don't seem to be able to do very well.

The only problem I have with this story, really isn't a big one. I just think that Kurt at least, goes through the changes he needs to a bit to quickly. It's a little hard to think that in one day they would go from being on opposing sides, to saying "I love you" to one another. Like I said, nothing big, but something I felt I should point out.

Great job on this work. I do hope you keep posting more. I might even look for more Kurt/Todd stories from you.
mirrohayou chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I love this, you are awesome and it was really well written :)
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I used to write Valentine's Day letters to the boy I was in love with for five years and burn them, watching the smoke drift upwards. Or I'd just keep them. It depended. I wrote quite a few. But I never gathered the courage to give him one. Thank God it's faded now... I just give my friends chocolate nowadays.

M, smexy lemon... I like the idea of Todd giving everyone a V-Day note. It fits him somehow. And it's a very sweet gesture. I really like this story.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
lol yea V-day is soo over commercialized. very cute ficlette though. so sweet and slashy. _
The Unbreakable Snape Fan chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Sexy!
StripedVenusFlytrap chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I think this was good. I like the idea of Todd's and Kurt's relationship growing, but I think it would have been better with more chapters, and for this one to jsut be the sweet, lovey dovey kinda thing. Usually i'm asking for more sex! lol, still though, great story.
AnimatedSM1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
awsome story, I'm a huge kurt/todd fan!
Lianna-pack-ALPHA chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
omfgIefingloveyou! That was amazingly hot. I loved it.