Reviews for Happy Valentines's Day, Thorn and Saphira
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
chapter 2
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
i read the books and i think you made a very lovely story
DragonGirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I like it. It's very sweet and i have to admit, accurate. I love the inheritance cycle so much! Well, even though Saphira is with Firnen, i still like her paired with Thorn. I don't have an ID here, but please contact me on wattpad as SilverShadow567, and we'll talk about anything you like. Btw, i love dragons too even though i am a girl so people sorof hate me for it but i don't take notice. Will look forward to seeing you on , send me a message or too and tell me you wrote this, i'll reply. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Awwwwwww cutest couple ever! I love dragon love!... You know that sounded really weird
FantasyActionRomanceGirlCraze chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
love it
so adorable
;-)
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
thorn is so romantic
Unreal2004 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Loved it! Respect points for you, good sir!
Shey16 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Sweet story, but when did Thorn get his tail cut off? :[
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh how romantic! :)

It would be amazing if they actually got together in the real story...
Hades chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Aw... Thorn and Saphira, a perfect pair. Awesome stroy Thorns lad! I also read the other three fanfics that you made. Merry Christmas Thorn and Saphira and Path of the red dragon. These stories are awesome! Please finish The path of the red dragon. Thank you and Merry Christmas Saphira and Thorn!
Charlie B.Barkin chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
That was,like everyone told you,cute...but not different of what I'm used to see in such 's formal and simple.,a decent one-shot I can say for sure,but I'm used to read this way of "getting in love" on numerous other fics,I'm looking for something different,but don't worry,you made this one well,congratulations.
jadeashlovegood chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
naw! to cute, loved it, great job!
tartarreeeee chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Cute
Golden COG chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
It's amazing that saying those three words " I LOVE YOU" can change so much in person anyway nice story
Rocky Gems chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Aww! 3

They're so cute together!

(To set the mood, I was listening to Rain's Theme from the movie Spirit!)