Reviews for 46 Hours of Twilight
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2018
Haha! Awesome! I feel for Hermione. I can relate. I used to like them, but soon I realized what a nightmare it is!
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Good story!
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Lol omg this was brilliant! You're amazing :)
liquidengineer chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This story made me laugh so hard I started crying. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
WellThisIsAwkward chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY! COLLIN'S UNCONCIOUS!"

Had me laughing so hard. I used to absolutely love Twilight, but after I watched the first Twilight again, I couldn't help but twinge with embarrassment at the movie. It was just pretty stupid and embarrassing. I kept saying "No don't do that! Gosh, this is such a bad movie!" After all, Edward has that whole 'I'm a monster, don't come near me' thing going on that is really annoying. You've successfully changed my outlook on the Twilight series.

Great story, you're very good at humor!
EternallyPivots chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Yes, Twilight is bad, but I REALLY don't think Hermione would ever have read even the first book in the first place... o.O
GoddessOfCreativity chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
OOC, but in a super Funny way! Loved it!
fallen and buried to forget chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I liked how you included Harry/Luna...D

I know how you feel, Hermione...

WHAT KIND OF VAMPIRE SPARKLES ANYWAYS?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Ahahaha' this is so witty and completely genius! I would do the exact same thing as hermione! I love her and this mDe me love her even more!
CassieFabray chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Brilliant. :)
Mephos chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
it's great because it bashes twilight.
bellapouts chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wow, this is a hilarious story! _ Lol, when she avada kedavra'd the Twilight book, I thought she was totally slaughtering Lavender for reading it, bahaha. Loved the little Daily Prophet insert at the end of the story. It's a completely wild guess, but I'm guessing that you don't like Twilight? xD

-Bellapouts
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
HA! Love it! I read the first three Twilight books and feel just like you described Hermione as feeling - the time I spent reading those were such a waste. Thing is, I figured that out about halfway through the second one. :D But I happened to own the stupid things (the only books of mine I'm letting my sisters keep when I move out), so I couldn't not read them. It's this thing I have. But I didn't have the fourth one so I luckily haven't read that one! I'm completely anti-'vampire books wherein the human member of a human/vampire couple becomes a vampire and/or the couple has a half-vampire child,' so I can honestly say I will NEVER read Breaking Dawn.

Okay, so I think I'm done ranting now. :) But I loved the fic! The best part had to be how Dumbledore planned for Voldemort to read it and DIE and then he DID! Hysterical! Oh, and the idea of AKing a book! And Hermione doing so! Just... freakin fabulous work. :)
ObsessivelyOdd chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Lol. Have to admit I completely agree with Hermione. Is it just me or do all the books just kind of repeat themselves? (Well, except possibly the fourth one. I got bored and stopped reading at that point.) And yeah CLICHE.
But on the actual story... It's well written, and completely believable, in a cracky sort of way... so yay! Go you! Evil Twilight! lol
CookieLivcat chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
LOL! One of the funniest 'Hate Twilight' Fanfics i have come across. I hate twilight because all the charaters are mary-sues or gary-stus. Seriously,S.M. tried to give Bella ( Lover) faults,but how can clumsyness be a fault? IT IS A GIFT! My clumsiness gets me out of lessons. YAY for twilight haters! YAY! YAY! YAY!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »