Reviews for Saturnine
Nekokitsune chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Beautiful!

This is wonderful! I loved it! It's great... There aren't many Tetius and Zadei pairings out there, so it's really nice to see this! It was so amazing and I loved each and every segment you wrote... It really captured all the anguish and love and hate that the characters felt...

:) Of course... the last line was my favourite!

Congrats on great work!
Angel2Demon chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Aw.. it's pretty cute! I love it~ T_T ZadeixTetei for ever!
pop flower millenium chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
more! i luved it! more!
Sneaky Sphinx chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Beautiful. *sphinxy purrs* A very nice job. Please keep writing Seimaden fics, there are so few. Teti and Zardi are the cutest pair. *sphinxy returns to lair*
Dark Cyradis chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Aww, what a sweet ending! And that song fits so perfectly for their bittersweet love-! Thanks for writing a sweet tribute to the history of Tetei and Zadei!
zetsuai chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
aww... please write more :) the fic is great ... but short... i know i'm annoying and never satisfied fan horribile ;p
wolfmaster chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
Very nice. Tetei is the best!
Shelly Elf-friend chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
Wow! What a great songfic! _ You win my eternal adoration once you write a Seimaden fic.

I've never heard this song before, but it works so well for Tetei and Zadei, so maybe I have to go find it now.

Thanks for such a sweet fic
Eli Tan chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
I think this is great! I'm pleased to see a Seimaden fic, especially one with Zadei and Teteiyusu. The songfic is really touching. I look forward for more, hope you'll write more soon.