Reviews for Mine and Not
Erin C chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I might have at one point reviewed this on LJ. I hope so, because it is the most beautiful fic. Utterly eloquent as much for what it doesn't say as what it does, it is so, so true to Karasu and Haruka and the tripwire balance of the connection between them.
Jaymee chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was wonderful! I can't think of Karasu and Yuu as the same person, either...A for story construction, accurate characterization, and just being a great writer.
Seiya's Star chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This was really quite breathtaking! So real, the thoughts and feelings, and it just put you right there with Karasu, like a really well done movie... Thank you! I really needed to read a good fanfic like this with that couple... *_*
xJenxNeedsxAxNamex chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I loved this! But I haven't saw much Noein, I'm only on about episode 8 or 9. But so far, Karasu is one of my favorite characters. Yuu tends to be a little too... What's the word? Over-react-y? Dramatic? Whiny? Something along those lines anyway.
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
oh, adorable! beautiful writing, you write very well! :)
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Wow so I just got into Noein and I love this piece to death. _
Kondoru chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Yep, always the problem...she is a Haruka, but shes not his Haruka. Shes the Dragon Torc, and that means danger to Karasu (whos confused, like everyone else)

You got this very well here.

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we intend to time travel!
shadowglove chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I just finished watching the series...and headed immediately to ff to find something like this...so I'm so happy! For some reason, I saw Karasu and Yu as completely different people too, so I found this wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
JokerAlchemist24 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Are you going to write anymore? I really thought that was great. I liked how Karasu had a real personality. I think in the anime they are really bad at making his personality clear. I liked it a lot.
Rebel Story Writer chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Aw... It's true, Noein needs more love. Brilliant execution of Karasu, his inner thoughts bring him to life even more. Beautiful!
WillowSioui chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Oh...my...God...That was one of the BEST fanfictions that I have EVER READ! I love your writing!
Batbabe1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Very nice fic! Noein fics are so rare, especially ones that revolve around Karasu and Haruka (whose relationship I find facinating on so many levels). I liked how you explored Karasu's feelings, and reluctance towards feelings, for Haruka. Very nice indeed!
Anyonomus chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I absolutely love this story though I feel a bit sad for Karasu. But over all this was a fantastic story. You should write some more stories about Haruka and Karasu.
Static Lull chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This was lovely. I wish there were more KarasuHaruka fics in the fandom, heck, I wish there were more fics in this fandom period. But, what can you do?

I really love the dynamic you have going between the two, and the sort of unrequited-ness of Karasu. And, yeah. It was brilliant.