Reviews for Snapshot
VSPS chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Love it, can't wait for Bella's reaction... and for Jasper to reap the benefits - once again... lol
Sleeping Lullaby chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
I love it !

It's so sweet

Please please please write more chapters for I'm desperate to know what Bella will think of her present!
dkrainier chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
I am so glad I found a post BD. I can't wait to see how Bella likes the present. Great
starswanttoplay chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
I enjoyed reading these three chapters... very sweet of Edward (of course). I laughed out loud at his comment: "Unfortunately, I had far too many memories of Jasper cashing in on the ‘benefits’ of Alice’s shopping high."

Do you think you will finish the story? I really want to see Bella's reaction!
tersaseda chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
I can't WAIT to see Bella's reaction to Edward's gift! As she has mentioned herself, she likes the homemade kind :) And THIS one was definitely made with much thought and love.

I also really liked Edward's and Nessie's interaction. Very cute! And it never occurred to me that with their combined abilities, she really would never have to speak around Edward.

I hope you update soon! I really enjoy this story :)
herdnerd chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Edward is such a sweetie-always thinking of how to make Bella happy-this is a great idea
Viper003 chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
Great chapter! Edward is so sweet)
CourtneyHale chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
this is very sweet :)

i liked it, you have a very mature writing style!

You described Edward really well - really captured him :)

Viper003 chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Great chapter
Eowyn77 chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
LOL Loved Alice's texts! The mystery is starting to unravel - I can't WAIT to see exactly how he uses these pictures for Bella. :D Adorable and very in character that Edward would go to such lengths to surprise her, but I like that he's finally starting to get what kinds of surprises she likes. Great job!
Cullengirl105 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This is really interesting and so sweet i cant wait till the next chapter
renalrocks chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This is excellant, well writte with an intrequing original plot. thanks
tersaseda chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Wow, for a second attempt at fanfiction, I am completely impressed! :D I can't wait to see what happens next as Edward's plan unfolds (muahahahaha). I like how you wrote Nessie, too-she is adorable, especially when she wants to be able to bond with Charlie in the ways she does with her other family. Very sweet!
Eowyn77 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Ooh! Can't wait to see what you do with this. Great start! :) You do an excellent job with Edward's POV. (One tiny little typo, you wrote "if immortality" instead of "of immortality." Happens to the best of us.) :) Update soon!
fictioninmyheart chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I really like this! I want to know what Edward's plan is.

Good job!