Reviews for A Cry From Darkness
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
AW, his poor zanpakuto. Sometimes I just want to slap that man.
songstar13 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I love it. It's short, and simple, but I love it. It captures what I would believe kenpachi's zanpakutou to be feeling, even though it has only been mentioned once in the anime.

Song
Rainless Thunder chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
unique, in a good way

good insight into a character we don't usually hear that much aboutXD
Tellytubby101 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
You're a good writer. I like this absract one shot from a very unique perspective. Wonderful job.

From Tubby. :-)
KawaiiRiniBunny chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This is so awesome. I love it!
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I really like the idea of Kenpachi's Zanpakuto being female. Admittedly, I find myself disagreeing with the idea that he ignores her. Admittedly it depends on when this is set, he used to, but since his defeat at the hands of Ichigo, in the manga he's been at least trying to hear his Zanpakuto. Still, I like her personality, especially the whole goddess of death and glory bit.
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
That was...AWESOME. Seriously that was the best take on this I have read yet. It's such a pity he hasn't heard her (female just works) 'cause we just know that the bankai would be like the apocylypse in his hand, I want to see it.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.

P.S. Hell has now fury...she ain't gonna make it easy.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Well, it does seem that time and desperation and even the loneliness that you convey could have something to with that .."instability". But then again, a sword with an "unstable emotional and mental mindset" might be the perfect match for Kenpachi.

Very nice story and I am surprised that no one else has commented on this piece yet.