Reviews for Valentine's Festival
Xitlalit123 chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Ugh I hate valentines day as well. XD
Dark Reika chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
aawww that was so cute D
i really love your story it is very great ;3

lg Dark Reika
kyouruhi24 chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
i love this!
IOTR chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Hahaa Milly is the awesomest matchmaker ever, intentionally or not. :)

Great writing.. o,,o
Deus3xMachina chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
I don't think this story is anything to be ashamed of. It was a cute little PWP, and you kept everyone admirably in character. (A lot of authors seem to go significantly OOC when they write SuzaLulu, for reasons I really can't fathom. They have such fantastic personalities already - why give them some other personality just for the purposes of fantasy fulfillment?)
Meili-Hime chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Awesome. Really hot. :3
xxasianicexx chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
lol... love the hint about CC with the pizza. cute and sexy at the same time.. how'd u do it! XD
mazotori chapter 2 . 6/5/2009

Aw

that was rele cute

and well writen
JunJouVampire chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
lol i loved it! -holding hand on nose trying to stop the blood-

You need to write more! .
Aeromance chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
This being your first time and all, I will be brutally honest with you.

That was an amazing sex scene! I really loved it.

That being said, I have a few points to make.

Don't use the word 'anus'. Just, please, don't.

Congrats on actually using lube. Most people believe spit is just enough, and let me tell you, no it is not. Not for your first time.(I'm a guy...so I should know)

You dragged out the foreplay at a delicious pace, but the actual sex part lasted about twelve lines. Alright, but a little more legnth would be great.

As I said before, the sex scene was great and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I also really, really loved the way you portrayed Lelouche during the foreplay and sex. That seems like something he would; stare at Suzaku's penis while making a plan of attack.

In general it was a great story. Just enough to plot to make it really interesting, and a overall very satisfying sex scene.

I give you five hot, sweaty teen anime boys out of five.

Much fanfic love,

~Chance
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
This was such a CUTE! story!
xXnightfallsbrightXx chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Pure hotness! Good job!
KayChan4U chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
w This was something amazing I just read at 2 AM xD I can tell you I won't be getting to sleep anytime soon either.

It was amazing oAo You even managed to keep Lelouch's commanding personality during teh smexy smex.

Well done
animelvr23 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
kya! kawaii! you should make a sequel that uses different holidays! that would be so cool! ja ne!~