Reviews for Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch
Raven Arya Amaranth chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Lol I love this. "He wondered what innocent object hit the floor or desk...'I take it back.' 'Nope. You said yes.'" I wish I could have seen this in the show.
steadfast chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Cute story.
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
A nice idea ans sounds so typical for them. Thanks for sharing
Danae Dixon chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
SO good. Funny, touching, completely in keeping with the characters, and utterly believable, yet also EXACTLY the kind of satisfyingly non-cryptic resolution that is always missing from the show... Can't decide on a favourite Jack line. Possibly: "I'm being serious! I'm a serious guy." Awesome.
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Kudos for yet another delightful story. And I love the line "my daily dose of death by staff meeting". Good one. :)
xwingday chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That was very cute and funny. I like their kinda unique way of dealing with engagement there.
Natters chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
good ficlet
kinnik72 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Lovely!
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Lovely, as always! How about a new story about his visit?

Shameless hint.
katejones2005 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
great fic!
IggyMing chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I've read many Jack-proposes-to-Sam scenarios, but I can honestly say that I've never read one in which he proposes by phone. You wrote it so well, though. Very in-character. Nicely done.
MeadowUndertown chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Ok that.. was perfect!.. so very them.. well done! :)

x
Devilish Me chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Omg! that's... sweet, and awkward, and relaxed and crazy and so them. I love the way they don't say the things, but actually say them quite eloquently. Wonderful story.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Jack is so crazy! You just have to love him! ;-)

THX

God bless you!

Thara

P.S. I loved the title because one of my favorite record's got the same title. ;-)
gater62 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I loved this proposal story! It was so clever! Great job!