Reviews for A Sinful Fantasy
animelvr23 chapter 23 . 9/4/2013
I LOVE THIS. CAN I MARRY THIS FIC PLEASE. IT WAS UTTERLY PERFECT.
toxic-wolf-heart chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
i love this story! i have been waiting on someone to do one of these and i love it so THANK YOU sooooooo much
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 23 . 5/19/2012
This was too sweet and adorably cute!

I loved it! :)
CannibalHolocaust chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Ohhhhhhh! I just copied the whole story into a word doc and shall be reading it on my way to Denmark! Im so exited it looks so awesome. :D :D :D 3 3 3
Nocturne chapter 23 . 3/9/2011
(sobb) I wish I could write a story this good but anyway I love it yay for you! Clap, clap :)
GotSwagger chapter 23 . 1/26/2011
This. Was. Amazing.

*drool*
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 23 . 12/19/2010
Interesting story. I liked it.
jacobluver113 chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
Ha ha ha! This chapter had me laughing. I loved it when Phil calmly asked Matt to tell Adam not to rape Jeff. And then he nonchalantly shrugged it off when Matt went upstairs to kill Adam! Absloute gold right there;)
WWEslash4Ever chapter 23 . 10/17/2009
Ah, a beautiful and romantic story. I do truly believe that if three men love each other, even as brothers, then they should be able to do so without anybody looking down on them. Kudos to a great fic, NeroAnne!
AnonymousPunk chapter 23 . 9/13/2009
Aww! sad to see it all end but great little fic :)
Terrahfry chapter 23 . 9/13/2009
Hehe, the horndogs call for details first thing! XD!

Lol, Jeffy hung up!

"I’ve got the most disgusting hang-over, my back hurts…and my ass is covered in cum.” Nice :P

*giggles* Adam basically uses Matt as a giant pacifier, XD. It's too cute! XD!

Aw! Matt and Addy sound so sweet sleeping!

Dammit, they want details galore!

“Cock-hog.” “Cock-slut.” Lol, awesome!

Hehe, Matt's just making excuses not to be popped! Awes, come on, Matty!

“Ha! You wish, you little twink. Jeff’s ass is private property. Matty and I are gonna brand our names onto his ass.” *giggles insanely* Property of Madam? XD.

Adam licking marshmallow off Jeffers! XD! Jeff can be a s'more! Yummy, XD.

Ooh, Matt and Adam marshmallow kiss! Delicious! XD.

Lol, they complain, they get spankings! Complain complain complain! :P

Awe, Matty, dun hold out!

XD! Ass smacking! Oh yeah, Matty, bend over and not expect them to slap your booty. Good one, XD. *giggles* They blamed each other! Awesome!

*giggles* Aw! This has been simply awesome, hun! XD! I've loved and enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you for writing it and being amazing! And I love you too! XD! & I really really hope there will be a future epilogue sex scene *begs sweetly* Please.. XD!

-Terrah
eeelleira chapter 23 . 9/12/2009
NO! I DON'T WANT IT TO BE OVER! D:

I LOVED IT! I HOPE YOU WRITE A SEQUEL OR SOMETHING. I LOVE THIS FUCKING STORY! 3
EXPANDYOURIMAGINATION chapter 12 . 9/10/2009
THIS HAS GOTTA BE ONE OF MY FAVS LOVE IT! U DID A GOOD JOB WITH THIS ONE, ALL THOUGH THERE WERE SOME MISTAKES MADE LIKE TYPING THE WRONG WORDS, BUT OVER ALL GREAT!

~AmBeRoSiA~
GrandpasGuitars chapter 23 . 9/9/2009
Didn't want it to end... but loved the ending so much, I'll forgive you.

You're winnage, NeroAnne. Really, total winnage.

Adam and Matt are fucking Jeff just for you right now.
everyrose chapter 23 . 9/9/2009
What a brilliant ending to a brilliant story.

Your an amazing writer.