Reviews for Letter
Eden's Austen chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Hm . . . Ashley having non-violent skill . . . I find that amusing, in a grinning-my-head-off sort of way. I wonder if she kept writing, and what she would write about as she got older. (Hint, hint)
Amanda chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
I LOVED this story! It was so funny! I enjoy reading stories about Ashley's childhood, and this one is spectacular! It would be cool if you could do a chapter on the rest of the verbal smack-down between Magnus and The Snot-Face science teacher. I loved the story and the characters, you did a spectacular job!
KateCayce chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Great story!
sez101 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
wow fab fic, really well written
mwiles chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Ah...this chapter has exceeded my expectations! Its easy to forget that Ashley is something other than a tomboy who likes to kill or capture things. What a great hidden skill, among others I'm sure :) Nice work! Hope to see more from you!
CelticDenefew chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Very well written. I like the different view of the school and education... teachers are like that, some good and some bad.

I can't picture tough and tumble Ashley being a gifted writer, but I like the fact that you gave her a gift and had Helen support it. :D
CelticDenefew chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Very nice! I want the next chapter... puh-weese... :D
rebelmagnus chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Put the other chapter up plz!
mwiles chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Hmm..It does seem like a good spot to end but I'm intrigued about the third chapter. Continue please... :)
lareinaSelena chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
I'd love to see the third chapter; I'm very much enjoying the story so far!
rebelmagnus chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
is there more or is that the end? plz write more!