Reviews for The Twilight Ninja
jonnywolf chapter 32 . 4/17
whats the name of the page i would like to read the shinpuden part
Joe chapter 1 . 3/28
Give Naruto the gale boomerang to use with his powerful wind affinity and the hawk eye item for sniping with bow and other long distance attack weapons
All chapter 32 . 3/23
Ever thought of linking the site of Twilight Ninja Shippuden from here? That'll make it much easier.
Derp chapter 32 . 12/20/2014
How do I get to AFF?
Blade I. Flame chapter 32 . 11/7/2013
You should be able to repost the second half of this fanfic onto this website by now.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Hinata is Zelda and the great Kyuubi-sama is gone. Oh god i feel so bored now. Really i am just barely clinging on because its a NarutoMidna pairing. Heres to hoping it gets better.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Really a family guy reference lol
Guest chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
This is a great story. It is one of best I have ever read. I just have a question since Naruto seems angry at Kakashi. Does Naruto know that Kakashi did not mean to kill Haku at the bridge?
killer4853 chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
love the story need add more to it.
jebest chapter 28 . 9/3/2012
Wished that you could of had Naruto find the Zora outfit or a simular one so he can be able to swim and breathe underwater so he might be able to fight the upcoming boss.
jebest chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
Well it was really interesting to read of how Link died and such. But also it was kickass that Hinata was in a cool boss fight or a miniboss fight.
jebest chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
During the last part of the chapter I couldn't stop crying while I was listening to some depressing piano music and it was great to read that Naruto had decided to adopt her even if it was only for a month before she died.
jebest chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
The only thing I found odd for the chapter was the odd break that went to the Leaf village that some guy had a huge bandit bag full of the Icha Icha books. Wonder what that is all about.
jebest chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Have a feeling that Naruto might get another girl in the possible relationship stuff later on since Kin is gonna live in Konoha now.
jebest chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
In the relationship stuff of what I read so far Tenten, Hinata, Minda, and Temari should go out with Naruto and later on when Naruto comes back from his 3 year training to fit with the Naruto timeline that he should get into a marriage with each of the girls. Minda would be head wife alongside Hinata and then Temari and Tenten as the other ones.